CBSE class 9 syllabus 2024-25 is provided below for Mathematics, Hindi, Science, Social Science, English, and other subjects.
It is very important for a student to study well in class 9 because this will build a strong foundation for class 10th board exams. To begin an academic year, the teachers and students should know the syllabus thoroughly.
Recently, CBSE has made some changes to its Class 9 Syllabus to make learning more efficient as well as productive. Candidates who are appearing in the class 9th should carefully check the CBSE Class 9 syllabus 2024-25 of each subject.
This will give them an idea about how they need to study and do well in the annual exam. This article provides complete details about the full CBSE syllabus 2024-25 for class 9 students.
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2024-25 for all subjects
The annual exam of class 9 is not conducted by the CBSE board. Instead, the school bears the responsibility of organizing the class 9th exam. However, CBSE has prescribed a syllabus of each subject in a detailed manner.
The CBSE 9 class syllabus contains the unit-wise chapters and topics to be studied in an academic year. Along with the syllabus of theory papers, the board will also release the practical exam syllabus as well.
Subject-Wise Class 9 CBSE Syllabus 2024-25
Here are the links by which you can directly open the CBSE syllabus for various subjects.
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Artificial Intelligence
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Information Technology
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – English
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for 9th class – Science
Check CBSE 9th class Syllabus 2024-25
All the candidates can download and check the CBSE class 9th by visiting the official website of CBSE. Direct links to check the result are also updated on this page as well. Given below are the steps by which you can access the syllabus with ease.
- First of all, go to the official website of CBSE i.e. https://cbseacademic.nic.in/.
- Please note that there is a separate website of CBSE Result which also opens with a similar URL. You need to click on the CBSE Website link that will appear after visiting the URL.
- Open the curriculum tab from the toolbar available at the top of the page.
- On the next page, you need to click on the “Secondary Curriculum (IX – X)” link.
- Choose the subjects for which you are looking to download the syllabus.
- The syllabus will get downloaded in PDF format as soon as you choose the subject.
- After downloading the 9th class syllabus of CBSE, you may take a printout of the same and keep it safe for future reference.
Some tips and tricks to use CBSE class 9 syllabus
Let’s go through some tips to know how you can utilize the syllabus in the best way.
- Go through the entire syllabus at the beginning of an academic session to get an idea about what subjects and units you have to cover in a year.
- It is also important to check syllabus before every class because this will help you understand the topics you are going to study in each class.
- If any topic in the syllabus is unclear or you have any doubt then you can take help from your teachers in order to clear it.
- Apart from the syllabus, you should go through the class 9th sample papers to prepare in a much better way.