DPS Abohar is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Abohar regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Abohar|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Abohar-Sri Ganganagar, National Highway – 15, Abohar, Punjab-152116|
|03862||08568044444 / 08568055555, 01634- 225777|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Abohar Admission Process
Currently, DPS Abohar offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration forms for admission will be issued at the school office or can be downloaded from school website.
- Submission of the completed enquiry forms online or at the admission office.
- Submission of the registration form online or at the admission office.
- Forms duly filled are to be submitted to the school office within five working days.
- Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from the confirmation date)
- Intimation via email or direct calling of the date of interaction and aptitude test.
- Student and parental interaction on the informed date and time. Confirmation of admission within a week of the date of interaction.
- 4 passport sized colour photographs
- Birth certificate
- Photo copy of Mark sheet where applicable (originals to be presented at the time of admission)
- Transfer certificate where applicable
DPS Abohar Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Abohar as per the official:
|FEE (IN RS)||PRE-PRIMARY||GRADE 1-3||GRADE 4-8||GRADE 9-10|
|Annual Lab Fee||–||–||2500||7,500|
|Tuition Fee (Per Quater)||15,000||16,500||16,500||16,500|
|Admission Fee(One Time Payment) ,Non Refundable||40,000||40,000||40,000||40,000|
|Security Deposit(One Time Payment), Refundable||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
Facilities Offered by DPS Abohar
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Abohar. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Punjab:
- Smart Class
- Art and Music
- Basket Ball Court
- Football Court
- Tennis Court
- Volley Ball Court
- Handball Court
- Table Tennis
- Staff Room
- Medical Room
- Shooting Range
- 400 Meter Track
DPS Abohar Contact Details
Address: Abohar-Sri Ganganagar, National Highway – 15, Abohar, Punjab-152116
Phone Number: 08568044444 / 08568055555, 01634- 225777
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
About DPS Abohar
DPS Abohar comes under the aegis of DPS Society. DPS Society is an educational body which is very well known and trusted in the private education sector in India.Throughout its remarkable history and progress, this society has developed many brilliant alumni who have served or are still serving their country in various capacities. DPS Abohar joins this endeavour with a view to create a school that encourages lifelong learning.
1 thought on “DPS Abohar: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”