DPS Ahmedabad is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Ahmedabad regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Ahmedabad|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Bopal Square Near Bopal Railway Crossing, Ahmedabad – 380 058.|
|Phone Number||(02717)- 230521 / 230571 / 234813, 9099121000 / 9099122000, (02717)-235088|
DPS Ahmedabad Admission Process
Currently, DPS Ahmedabad offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application form is available online on the website of the school on the basis of vacancy available in respective classes.
- The vacancy status is available from admission office or under online admission linkon website.
- The Application form has to be filled online under admission link on website or to be collected from admission office.
- The Application form has to be submitted along with required documents by uploading online or at the admission office.
- On successful submission of form, parent will be informed through Email & SMS about date and time to visit the school campus for interaction & verification of original documents.
- On selection for admission, parent will receive a confirmation through Email & SMS.
- Parent is required to complete the Enrollment formalities by remitting the “Amount payable at the time of admission”.
- Amount payable at the time of admission confirmation has to be deposited in three working days through Online Payment Gateway.
List of Required documents to be submitted
|Age||Original copy of birth certificate issued by relevant govt. authority OR Notarized copy of birth certificate.|
|Any one proof of residential address i.e, Aadhar card (parent + child)/ Election card / Valid passport / Latest paid Electricity bill / Registered lease deed or Rent
|Photograph||Passport Size photograph-2|
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar card copies of Father, Mother and Child.|
|School ID||Copy of current School ID|
|Mark sheet / Report Card||Mark sheet / Report card of previous year (Applicable for class 1 onwards admission)|
|Sibling||Identity card / Latest fee receipt/ Copy of personal details page of Almanac. – (If Applicable)|
|Alumni||A copy of passing certificate of (X/XII) issued by CBSE – (If Applicable)|
|Transfer case||Transfer Order/ Joining letter from a competent authority in support of transfer case – (If Applicable)|
|Category||Copy of Certificate issued by statutory authority for ST/SC/OBC etc. – (If Applicable)|
DPS Ahmedabad Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Ahmedabad as per the official:
|Pre Primary to Class XII|
|Annual Tuition Fee Amount
|Class I to V||Quarterly||Online/NACH||66150/-|
|Class VI to VIII||Quarterly||Online/NACH||66150/-|
|Class IX to X||Quarterly||Online/NACH||69450/-|
|Class XI –XII – Commerce, Humanities||Quarterly||Online/NACH||71660/-|
|Class XI –XII – Science||Quarterly||Online/NACH||77175/-|
|**Fees for the year 2019-20 is as determined by the Fee Regulator Committee, subject to the final order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Any adjustment, if required in Law, will be made in future.
*Fees for the academic year 2021-2022 will be announced in due course of time once determined by the FRC.
Facilities Offered by DPS Ahmedabad
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Ahmedabad. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Science Laboratories
- Computer Laboratory
- Transport Facility
- Importance of Sports
- Rifle Shooting
- Table Tennis
- Khel Maha Kumbh
- Other Sports
Extra Curricular Activities
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- International Collaboration
- Student Council
DPS Ahmedabad Contact Details
Address: Bopal Square Near Bopal Railway Crossing, Ahmedabad – 380 058.
Phone Number: (02717)- 230521 / 230571 / 234813, 9099121000 / 9099122000, (02717)-235088
About DPS Ahmedabad
DPS Ahmedabad is committed to provide education that helps to develop children into balanced personalities, with sound values of love, kindness, devotion and service before self.