DPS Amaravathi Guntur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from LKG I to class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Amaravathi Guntur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible mean.
DPS Amaravathi Guntur
|Name||Delhi Public School Amaravathi Guntur|
|Classes Offered||LKG I to class VIII|
|Age criterion for LKG||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for UKG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||LAM Village, Amaravati Road D. No. 18-5-252, 1st Lane, Santhinagar, Koritepadu Guntur – 522007, Andhra Pradesh|
|Phone Number||9121 84 6444/ 9121 84 5444 / 9121 84 6444|
DPS Amaravathi Guntur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Amaravathi Guntur offers admission from Nur. I to class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form is available at DPS Office / DPS Campus or can be filled online.
- Date and timing for interaction/admission test will be intimated after submission of registration form and on the school’s website. Before filling the form, please refer to the detailed instructions carefully.
- Selected applicants will receive an e-mail/telephonic confirmation 2 days after the date of interaction/eligibility test.
- Admission in LKG, UKG & Class I will be through interaction with parents and the child.
- For class II to VIII Admissions are based on the eligibility test to be conducted for class II to class VIII and will be confirmed based on the result.
- For class II to V The eligibility test will be conducted in English, Mathematics, EVS and Second Language (Telugu/Hindi).
- For class VI to VIII The eligibility test will be conducted in English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Second Language (Telugu/Hindi).
The Following Documents To Be Submitted Along With Admission Form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- One passport size photo of applicant and one each of both parents.
- Copy of report card of the previous class (for class I to VIII).
- Copy of Aadhar card of applicant and parents.
- Attested copy of Caste certificate, if any.
Facilities Offered by DPS Amaravathi Guntur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Amaravathi Guntur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Andhra Pradesh:
- Class Rooms
- Music Room
- Dance School
- Arts & craft Room
DPS Amaravathi Guntur Contact Details
Address: LAM Village, Amaravati Road D. No. 18-5-252, 1st Lane, Santhinagar, Koritepadu Guntur – 522007, Andhra Pradesh
Phone Number: 9121 84 6444/ 9121 84 5444 / 9121 84 6444
About DPS Amaravathi Guntur
Delhi Public School (DPS) in Amaravati, the newly formed capital city of Andhra Pradesh, is a foundation school that leads the students to new frontiers in education. Promoted by Chukkapalli Sankara Rao Educational Society, the school follows CBSE Curriculum. The school has embraced the challenge of preparing the students to face life through high quality academics and extra-curricular activities.