DPS Anand is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Anand regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Anand|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class IX|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Kedar Bunglow, Nr. Sagar Provision Store, Karamsad Vidyanagar Road, Vidhyanagar – 388120|
|City Office||Near Gyanbaug, Vadtal-Kanjari Road, Vadtal, Nadiad – 387375|
|Phone Number||+91-7574833664, +91-757483366, (0268)2589890|
DPS Anand Admission Process
Currently, DPS Anand offers admission from Nursery to class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form for Admission is available on the website of the school
- Admission Process are usually considered from November to March
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child
Documents Required to be submitted:
- Three copies of recent passport size colour Photograph of child
- One recent passport size colour Photograph each of Father and Mother
- A copy of Birth Certificate self attested by parents (With original for verification)
- Bonafide Certificate of current School (Original), Compulsory at the time of registration (Class Nursery to IX)
- Progress Report / Mark sheet of previous term or mid-term (Bring original for verification only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate of student issued by MBBS/MD Doctor (Original)
- Photo copy of Aadhar Card of Student and both Parents, self attested. (Bring original for verification only)
- Photo copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Passport of both the parents, self attested, is mandatory for signature verification on admission form.
- In case of death of any one parent, copy of Death Certificate is mandatory.
- In case of separation, copy of court custody papers is mandatory.
- In case of single parent, legal documents certifying the same are mandatory.
- It is mandatory for all students to submit the Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
DPS Anand Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Anand as per the official:
Facilities Offered by DPS Anand
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Anand. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Mathematics Lab
- Computer Lab
- Activity Room
- Inhouse Swimming Pool
- E-Learning Revolution
- Audio-Visual Room
- Performing Art
- Art and Craft
- Developing Responsible and sensitive citizens
- Inter House Competitions
DPS Anand Contact Details
Address: Near Gyanbaug, Vadtal-Kanjari Road, Vadtal, Nadiad – 387375 and Juniors: Kedar Bunglow, Nr. Sagar Provision Store, Karamsad Vidyanagar Road, Vidhyanagar – 388120
Phone Number: +91 – 9099128000
About DPS Anand
Delhi Public School Anand is one of the links that adds to the DPS chain of Schools that owe allegiance to the Delhi Public Schools Society, New Delhi. The Society was established in 1949 with the establishment of the first Delhi Public School in Delhi—DPS Mathura Road.