DPS Anantapur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nur. I to class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Anantapur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible mean.
|Name||Delhi Public School Anantapur|
|Classes Offered||Nur. I to class VIII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for LKG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class UKG-Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||NH 44, in front of Meru Automobiles Tata showroom, Somaladoddi, Anantapur Andhra Pradesh 515004|
DPS Anantapur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Anantapur offers admission from Nur. I to class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Anantapur. Registration Form can be obtained from School
- Submit filled registration form with required documents and a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- is to be paid via Bank Draft drawn in favour of Delhi Public School, Anantapur, payable at Anantapur.
- Admission in Nursery to Class IIwill be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school as per the schedule that is displayed on the notice board
- For classes I to VIII wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- For students seeking admission in class II onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate (Original) from the last school attended duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
Documents need to be submitted
- Duly filled and signed registration form
- Two passport size coloured photograph of the student
- Photo copy of Date of Birth Certificate from Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Submission of Original Mark Sheet of the last exam of the last class attended.
Facilities Offered by DPS Anantapur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Anantapur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Andhra Pradesh:
- Medical Facility
- Physics Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Yoga & Aerobics,
- All indoor games
DPS Anantapur Contact Details
Address: NH 44, in front of Meru Automobiles Tata showroom, Somaladoddi, Anantapur Andhra Pradesh 515004
Phone Number: +91-8500000683,+91-8500000684
About DPS Anantapur
DPS, Anantapur believes that children need love, trust and faith to bloossom into responsible and mature individuals. The school provides a congenial atmosphere to nurture the young minds to dream big, aspire, explore and achieve the impossible.