DPS Barra Kanpur South is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Barra Kanpur South regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Barra Kanpur South
|Name||Delhi Public School Barra Kanpur South|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Barra, Kanpur, Meharavan Singh Purva, Durjanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208022|
|Phone||+91 96161 04559|
DPS Barra Kanpur South Admission Process
Currently, DPS Barra Kanpur South offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office.
- Registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees.
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Admission to Nursery – Prep will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
- There will be written tests for students seeking admission to classes I and above.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if the child is transferred from other states.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Previous year Report Card.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
- In case the child is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to produce a copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
Documents Required for Admission in class XI
Attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet from the Board/School.
Attested photocopy of Passing & Migration Certificates from the Board/School.
4 passport size photographs.
Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School-Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE.
School Leaving Certificate, duly signed by the concerned District Education Officer (DEO) or the Embassy of India, for students seeking admission from foreign countries.
Conduct and Character Certificate from the school last attended
Selected candidates may complete all the admission formalities and deposit the fee at the school office within 7 days, failing which, he/she will have no claim for the admission later on.
In case some of the selected candidates do not take admission, a second list will be brought out.
DPS Barra Kanpur South Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Barra Kanpur South as per the official:
|Class||Annual Fees||Quarterly Fees|
Facilities Offered by DPS Barra Kanpur South
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Barra Kanpur South. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Maths Lab
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi Campus
DPS Barra Kanpur South Contact Details
Address: Barra, Kanpur, Meharavan Singh Purva, Durjanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208022
Phone Number: +91 96161 04559
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Barra Kanpur South
Delhi Public School Barra is a private school running under the aegis of the Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi in Kanpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. This school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. DPS Barra is located in Barra at Meharban Singh ka Purwa, beside river Pandu (a tributary of river Ganga).
1 thought on “DPS Barra Kanpur South: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Address.”
Maam I kashifa hashmi I want to say tha I want to take admission in dps