DPS Bharuch is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Bharuch regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Bharuch
|Nursery to class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Bharuch Campus, Paguthan-aldar Road, Opp. CLP india, aldar, Bharuch – 392 015
|7567133626, 9099598295, 9099598245
DPS Bharuch Admission Process
Currently, DPS Bharuch offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form for Admission is available on the website of the school
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Students will be eligible for admission only after submitting the completed Admission form online and depositing the Registration Charges and Processing Fee.
- The selection for Nursery and prep. will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
Note: For classes I to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be called for a Personality Orientation of the student for him/her to qualify for admission. The written test will cover the following subjects: English, mathematics, science and Hindi(not applicable for XI & XII).
Documents To Be Submitted
- A copy of Birth Certificate self attested by parents (With original for verification). The certificate issued by Municipal Corporation only is valid.
- One recent passport size colour Photograph each of Father and Mother and the child is mandatory. Photographs should be identical to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the form.
- Self-attested Photocopy of Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC) issued by the designated government authority along with Original for verification (If any).
- Original bonafide certificate is compulsory at the time of registration.
- From Class – II onwards, a student will be admitted only after submission of a Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Last academic session’s Final Report Card and current academic session’s Semester Report Card of your child (if admission is sought in mid-term), for admission to Class II and above. In the absence of the latest Semester Report Card, a certificate from your ward’s Head of present School, mentioning the detailed academic performance of your ward should be brought, in the original.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of student issued by MBBS/MD Doctor (Original).
- A self-attested copy of Aadhar Card of the Student and both the parents along with Original for Verification (not mandatory).
- Photo copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Passport of both the parents, self attested, is mandatory for signature verification on admission form.
- In case of death of any one parent, copy of Death Certificate is mandatory.
- In case of separation, copy of court custody papers is mandatory.
- All photocopies will be retained by the school after verification with the original documents.
DPS Bharuch Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Bharuch as per the official:
Nursery and prep Fee Sturcture
Class I to X Fee Sturcture
Class XI and XII Fee Structure
DPS Bharuch School Uniform
According to official, follow school uniform needs to be followed:
Facilities Offered by DPS Bharuch
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Bharuch. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Audio-Visual Room
- Art and Craft Centre And A Puppet Museum
- Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Mini Olympic sized Swimming Pool
- Separate pool for toddlers
- Tennis Court with synthetic surface
- International size football/cricket ground
- Mini playground for primary students
- Separate play area for Pre-primary
- Indoor facilities for table tennis, carom, chess, etc.
- Taekwondo Training
- Skating Training
- Long Jump and High Jump court
- Separate area for Shot Put and Discus throw
DPS Bharuch Contact Details
Address: Bharuch Campus, Paguthan-aldar Road, Opp. CLP india, aldar, Bharuch – 392015
Phone Number: 7567133626, 9099598295, 9099598245
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Bharuch
Delhi Public School Bharuch is a part of the largest chain of public schools in India. Set-up under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi, DPS Bharuch is an initiative of Sanskriti Society for Educational Development. DPS Bharuch is an English medium, co-educational Senior Secondary school offering a curriculum as defined by NCERT, New Delhi.