DPS Bilaspur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Bilaspur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Bilaspur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Raipur Road, Tifra Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)-495223|
|Phone Number||07752-420293, 77710-11656|
DPS Bilaspur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Bilaspur offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form available in the school/download from website, is duly filled and to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of Birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
- Please note that the registration does not in any way guarantee admission
- The children who have registered will have to appear for a written admission test (for class VI onwards), followed by an interaction with the Principal. The test will be held for English, Mathematics, Science, Social science and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary. For Class V and below, only verbal interaction and interview with the Principal.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class. Special consideration is made for Dipsites.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fees will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Management/ Principal will be final.
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous recognised school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education.
- 3 Passport size Photographs of Student and 1-1 Photograph of Parent
DPS Bilaspur school Hours
|Classes PPW||8:20 am. to 1:30 pm.|
|Classes I to V||8:20 am. to 2:40 pm.|
|Classes VI to XII||7:20 am. to 1:30 pm.|
|Office Timings||7:30 am. to 4:00 pm.|
VISITING HOURS FOR PARENTS.
|Principal||2:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m.||Tuesday
|Class Teachers/Subject Teachers||PPW – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.||Saturdays|
|Ist Shift – 1:30 p.m. -2:00 p.m.||Saturdays|
|II nd Shift –2:40 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.||Saturdays|
|Hostellers||Summer: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
|Winter: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Note :- Holiday on 2nd Saturday
DPS Bilaspur School Uniform
According to official, follow school uniform needs to be followed:
CLASS PRE-NURSERY, NURSERY & PREP
Girls : Half-Sleeved chequered shirt, beige tunic, beige socks with horizontal maroon band, maroon hairband, black school shoes .(Adidas/Campus)
Boys : Chequered shirt, beige rompers, beige socks with horizontal maroon band, black school shoes red turban for sikh students (Adidas/Campus).
Girls & Boys: Chequered trouser, green full shirt, red pullover & red stockings with green horizontal band, black school shoes (Adidas/Campus).
Girls & Boys: Apron and table napkin of pink colour for all the classes.
CLASS I TO XII
Girls : White half-sleeved shirt with school monogram, knee length white divided Skirt, knee length white socks with two green bands, school belt, black hair band/rubber band, black school shoes (Adidas/Campus).
Boys : Half-sleeved white shirt with school monogram, white nylon socks with green bands and school belt, black school shoes (Adidas/Campus).
Girls : White full-sleeved shirt with school monogram, grey worsted trousers (upto Class V),knee length grey worsted divided skirt(class VI onwards), knee length grey socks with two green bands, bottle green pullover (optional), bottle green blazer & bottle green tie with school monogram, school belt, black hair band/rubberband, black school shoes. (Adidas/Campus).
Boys : Full–sleeved white shirt,green pullover(optional),bottle green tie and school belt, bottle green blazer with school monogram and grey worsted trousers, grey socks with two green horizontal bands black school shoes. (Adidas/Campus).
House-Wise Sports uniform will be worn on all Wednesday & Saturdays
Only plain black patka/turban for Sikh boys.
It is compulsory for all to wear blazers.
Facilities Offered by DPS Bilaspur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Bilaspur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Chhattisgarh:
- Smart Classrooms
- Wellness Centre
DPS Bilaspur Contact Details
Address: Raipur Road, Tifra Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)-495223
Phone Number: 07752-420293, 77710-11656
About DPS Bilaspur
Delhi Public School Bilaspur,is one of the core schools under the aegis of the DPS Society, New Delhi, an institution reputed for a world-class education. Delhi Public School society, under the able guidance of a stalwart like MR.V.K Shunglu (Chairman DPS Society), seeks to provide holistic and quality education to all members of society .This is suitably reflected in its motto –“Service before Self”. DPS schools have produced self confident, self-reliant individuals who are versatile and endowed with a spirit of adventure and creativity.
3 thoughts on “DPS Bilaspur: Admission 2023-2024, Address, Application, Form Fee Structure.”
I am Abhinandan Galatage, working in BPCL. Now i have been transferred to Bilaspur. My son is studying in 1st standard which will be completed by April end. I need to enquire about the admission process in 2nd standard into your school. Pls guide.
Want addmission for class 11th
ok go there and take admission