DPS Duliajan is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Classes I to IX and class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Duliajan regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible mean.
|Name||Delhi Public School Duliajan|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||6 years as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Contact Address||P.O. Duliajan Dist. Dibrugarh Assam 786602|
|Phone Number||0374-2802676 / 2802002 / 2808881 / 2808883|
DPS Duliajan Admission Process
Currently, DPS Duliajan offers admission from Class I to IX and Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
Admission Process for Classes I – IX Starts in every December for the next session. For class XI it starts in the month of April after the Board exams are Over. Information regarding to the admissions will be displayed on the notice board of the School at the School gate.
- The Application Form for Registration Can be Purchased from the Administrative Office after payment of registration fee in cash.
- It is mandatory that Registration Form need to be filled in Capital Letters and should be filled by the Parents themselves
- Age criteria must be strictly followed as per school norms.
- Date of assessment/interaction/interview will be given at the time of registration. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
- Registration form will be verified after the last date and the list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board at the School Gate.
Details of Documents need to attached with the Registration Form are given below:
- One photocopy of child’s Birth Certificate (Self attested by parents) issued by Registrar of Births and Deaths
- One latest Passport size colour Photograph of the child attach on Registration form
Following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Three recent passport size photographs of the child.
- Photo copy of Date of Birth Certificate from Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Certificate from the ER / Administration department (as the case may be) certifying the date of birth of the child. (For IOCL Employees only)
- Character Certificate from the school last attended (from class II onwards).
- For students seeking admission in class II onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate(Original) from the last school attended duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
The admission for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The child and both parents should be present in the school as per the schedule that is displayed on the notice board
For classes I to IX and XI, written test will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
The question paper will be based on the CBSE syllabus of the previous class.
The Syllabus of written test for classes I to IX and XI:
|For class I to VIII:||For class IX:|
|For class XI:|
DPS Duliajan Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Duliajan as per the official:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 5000.00|
|Caution Money||Rs. 4000.00 (Refundable)|
|Tution Fee and Others (in Rs.)|
|Nursery & Prep||7940.00||31760.00||11960.00||47840.00|
|Classes I – II||8740.00||34960.00||12770.00||51080.00|
|Classes III – V||8860.00||35440.00||12880.00||51520.00|
|Classes VI – VIII||7370.00||36800.00||13230.00||52920.00|
|Classes IX – X||9200.00||39560.00||13920.00||55680.00|
|Classes XI – XII||12190.00||48760.00||16220.00||64880.00|
|Bus Fee (Optional)|
|For all classes||1500.00||6000.00||1500.00||6000.00|
Facilities Offered by DPS Duliajan
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Duliajan. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Assam:
- Play Ground
- Assembly Ground
- Staff Room
- Bus Service
DPS Duliajan Contact Details
Address: P.O. Duliajan Dist. Dibrugarh Assam 786602
Phone Number: 0374-2802676 / 2802002 / 2808881 / 2808883
Email: [email protected]
Official website- http://www.dpsduliajan.in/
About DPS Duliajan
The school that made a humble beginning in the year 2000 is today a full-fledged co-educational school which caters to the educational needs of the people of Oil Township and its surrounding areas. Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, the impressive school building comprises laboratories, computer centre, audio-visual room, a well stocked library and a sprawling play ground. The school has been certified for ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
3 thoughts on “DPS Duliajan: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Address”
is there any hostel facility
please notify the new admission date for class 11 science for session 2022-2023
Plz published the date for new adimition and application form (2022-2023).