DPS Durg is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Durg regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Durg|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Junwani Road, P.O. Nehru Nagar, Bhilai, District- Durg, Chhattisgarh, Pin – 490020|
|Phone Number||(0788) 2287000, 2287001, +91 92851 00606, 2216371(Fax)|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
DPS Durg Admission Process
Currently, DPS Durg offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form and Prospectus obtained from the school office between 8 AM to 4 PM on all working day.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee before the last date of submission of Registration Form
- The selection for Nursery to Prep will be held on the basis of an interaction., parents will be called for interaction and verification of documents within 7-10 working days.
- FOR CLASSES I – IX entrance test will be conducted, parents will be informed about the date of entrance test. This will be followed by an informal interaction of the student and parent with the Principal.
- Admission for Class XI on completion of the registration process, parents are to provide the report cards for class IX and X (Including pre-boards) along with the merit certificates, if any. Admission is granted subject to the marks obtained by the candidates in class X & the stream they wish to opt for and fulfillment of the criteria. This will be followed by an informal interaction of the student and parent with the Principal.
- Parents will be notified about the admission through email.
- The selected list of students for admission will also be displayed on the school website and the school office.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time period.
- Admission is granted subject to the availability of seats.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
|1||Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must submitted to school when asked by School Authority.||Pre-Nursery to Class 1 – Original Class II – IX & XI – Self attested Photocopy|
|2||Recent stamp-size photograph of the child, father and mother must be submitted||One photograph each|
|3||Aadhar Card (Student)||Self attested Photocopy|
|5||Caste Certificate (Applicable only in case of OBC/ST/SC)||Self attested Photocopy|
|6||Address Proof of Parent (Phone Bill / Electricity Bill / Bank Passbook / Driving License) -Any one document||Self attested Photocopy|
|7||Last 3 Years Mark sheets (Applicable from Class IV )|
|8||Transfer Certificate: (Classes II – IX & XI) : To be submitted within 10 days from the date of admission||Original|
DPS Durg Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Durg as per the official:
|A. AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|
|1)||Prospectus / Registration Charges||1200.00|
|B. AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|
|1)||Admission Charges ( Non Refundable ) PN to XII||12500.00|
|2)||Development charges ( Non Refundable ) PN to XII||12000.00|
|C. MONTHLY CHARGES (Payable Bi-monthly )|
|1)||Pre. Nursery to Prep||3850.00|
|2)||I to V||4550.00|
|3)||VI to VIII||4700.00|
|HOSTEL FEE STRUCTURE|
|A) HOSTEL CAUTION MONEY (REFUNDABLE)|
|B) HOSTEL BOARDING & LODGING CHARGES – GIRLS||105000|
|C) HOSTEL BOARDING & LODGING CHARGES – BOYS||115000|
|D) HOSTEL FEE PAYMENT MODE||GIRLS||BOYS|
Facilities Offered by DPS Durg
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Durg. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Chhattisgarh:
DPS Durg Contact Details
Address: Junwani Road, P.O. Nehru Nagar, Bhilai, District- Durg, Chhattisgarh, Pin – 490020
Phone Number: (0788) 2287000, 2287001, +91 92851 00606, 2216371(Fax)
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
About DPS Durg
DPS Durg Founded in 2003, and home to over 3500 students, Delhi Public School, DURG is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the largest educational board in the country.
1 thought on “DPS Durg: Admission 2023-2024, Address, Application, Form Fee Structure.”
सर/मेडम मै अपने पुत्र का एडमिशन 11वीं कक्षा में कराना चाहता हूं मेरा पुत्र 11वीं कक्षा सैनिक स्कूल अम्बिकापुर में अध्यनरत है वह पुनः 11वीं कि पढाई करना चाहता है। क्या ऐसा हो सकता है यदि हो सकता है तो एडमिशन कि प्रक्रिया बताएं एवं कब तक एडमिशन होगा बताने का कष्ट करें।धन्यवाद