DPS Electronic City, Bangalore is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class IX & Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Electronic City, Bangalore regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Electronic City, Bangalore
|Delhi Public School Electronic City, Bangalore
|Nursery to class IX & Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Survey No. 33, Bettadasanapura, Begur Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
|+91 96321 90257, +91 99027 33314, +91 9606011919
|[email protected], [email protected]
DPS Electronic City, Bangalore Admission Process
Currently, DPS Electronic City, Bangalore offers admission from Nursery to Class IX & Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration Form is available on the school website from. Fill this form and submit it with the non-refundable and non-transferable Registration Fee.
- Please note that acceptance of the Registration Form does not in any way guarantee admission.
- The Application form has to be submitted along with required documents by uploading online or at the admission office.
- Admissions are based on the eligibility test to be conducted
Below mentioned documents will be required to complete the Application form.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation
- Two latest passport size color photographs of the student on white background
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (Other than General)
Facilities Offered by DPS Electronic City, Bangalore
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Electronic City, Bangalore. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Karnataka:
- School Infirmary
DPS Electronic City, Bangalore Contact Details
Address: Survey No. 33, Bettadasanapura, Begur Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone Number: +91 96321 90257, +91 99027 33314, +91 9606011919
About DPS Electronic City, Bangalore
The school provides a balanced educational programme within a safe and stimulating environment so that each child embarks on a physical, intellectual, emotional and social journey of curiosity and reasoning. The aim of the school is to provide the essential skills that a child needs to cope with the changes in the world.