DPS Farakka is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Farakka regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Farakka|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Post-Nabarun City-Farakka Dist – Murshidabad West Bengal PIN -742246|
|Phone||03485-251200/251201 & 03512-227139|
|[email protected] [email protected]|
DPS Farakka Admission Process
Currently, DPS Farakka offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application form is available online on the website of the school
- The Application form has to be filled online under admission link on website
- The Application form has to be submitted along with required documents by uploading online or at the admission office.
- On successful submission of form, parent will be informed through Email & SMS about date and time to visit the school campus for interaction & verification of original documents.
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- The selection for Nursery and Prep. will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school.
Facilities Offered by DPS Farakka
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Farakka. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in West Bengal:
- Computer Lab
- Art and Craft Room
- Music and Dance
- Games and Sports
- Smart Classes
- Audio Visual
DPS Farakka Contact Details
Address: Post-Nabarun City-Farakka Dist – Murshidabad West Bengal PIN -742246
Phone Number: 03485-251200/251201 & 03512-227139
Email: [email protected] email@example.com
2 thoughts on “DPS Farakka: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Address, Fee Structure.”
My daughter Baishali Nath has promoted to class -2 at DPS durgapur and I had collected T.C from the school due to my transfer here.Now I want to admission my daughter in class 2.
Date of birth of my daughter is 5.10.2017. Will her candidature be cosidered for admission to Nursery? What type of interaction are done with the child for selection? What is the interactive language during selection? Is it English or child’s mothertongue? When the selection process will held? What is the last date for registration form fill up?