DPS Godhra is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Godhra regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Godhra|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class IX|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Dahod-Godhra National Highway, Gadh Chundadi, P. O. Paravadi – 389120|
|Phone Number||+91 70699 11899, 97230 90092, 94272 61272|
DPS Godhra Admission Process
Currently, DPS Godhra offers admission from Nursery to class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Students will be eligible for admission only after submitting the completed Admission form online and depositing the Registration Charges and Processing Fee.
- Arrange all the documents required to be submitted with the Registration Form.
- Read the instructions for the Registration Process for Admission carefully.
- Ensure you fill all the mandatory fields before submission of the form online, else the form will not be accepted by the system.
- After the successful payment of Registration and Processing Fee (non refundable), the parent will receive an E-mail confirming the registration as well as the receipt of the payment made.
DPS Godhra Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Godhra as per the official:
|Std||Fees Per Annum|
Facilities Offered by DPS Godhra
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Godhra. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- Maths Lab
- Computer Lab
- Geography Lab
- Science Lab
- Art and Craft
- Learning Resource Center
- Smart Classrooms
outdoor: Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Swimming.
Indoor: Table Tennis, Badminton, Carrom, Chess, Skating.
Indegenous Sports: Kho-Kho, Kabbadi, Dumbells, Laziums.
DPS Godhra Contact Details
Address: Dahod-Godhra National Highway, Gadh Chundadi, P. O. Paravadi – 389120
Phone Number: +91 70699 11899, 97230 90092, 94272 61272
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Godhra
DPS Godhra encompasses in itself the entire gamut of skills & knowledge required in formulating the guiding principles which helps the students to grow into such individuals who are not only capable of competing with the best but also embodying the values which draw on our best cultural heritage.