DPS Gorakhpur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Gorakhpur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Gorakhpur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Plot No.17 Maniram NH-24, Sonauli Road, Gorakhpur – 273001|
|DPS Junior Gorakhpur Address||Deveki Tower Taramandal,Gopalpur, Pargana Haveli,Tehsil Sadar, Dist-Gorakhpur|
DPS Gorakhpur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Gorakhpur offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration Form should be filled and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
- An Incomplete or illegible Registration Form, without a photograph and other documents will not be accepted.
- The acknowledgement slip will be issued to the parents only after the form is duly filled and submitted.
- Mere registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Interaction / Entrance Test and also to the availability of seats.
- Dates for Interaction / entrance test will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the Interaction / Entrance Test.
- Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
- In all matters related to admission, the management’s decision is final.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for Classes Nursery & K.G.
- Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes – I & above.
- Original Transfer Certificate shall be required at the time of admission for Classes I & above.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photo ID proof of the parents.
Facilities Offered by DPS Gorakhpur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Gorakhpur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Health Checkup
- School Clinic
- Activity Room
- School Library
- Football Academy
- Sports Facility
- Audio Visual Room
DPS Gorakhpur Contact Details
Address: 4/26 Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh – 226010
Phone Number: +91-892-9998-771/72/73/74/75
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Gorakhpur
The school with its motto “Service before Self” has been serving the society in the field of education. Today it stands as a ‘Repository of learning’ and a patron of ‘Quality Consciousness’ devoted to fostering knowledge, self-discovery, human dignity and integrity. Distinction and diversity is the twin hallmarks of the school philosophy; educational leadership and scholarly achievement its mission.
1 thought on “DPS Gorakhpur: Admission 2023-2024, Address, Application Form, Fee Structure.”
Sir main Apne bache ka admission VI ME KARANA CHAHATA HOON MAI BSF ME SERVICE KARTA HOON ADMISSION PROCESS FEE DETAIL SEND KIJIYEGA PLEASE