DPS Harni Vadodara is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class IX. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Harni Vadodara regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Harni Vadodara
|Name||Delhi Public School Harni Vadodara|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class IX|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Harni Campus, Near Airport, Harni-Virod Road Vadodara – 390 022|
|Phone Number||+91-7574092914 / +91-9033009860 / +91-9033030512 / +91-7574092916|
DPS Harni Vadodara Admission Process
Currently, DPS Harni Vadodara offers admission from Nursery to class IX. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration form for Admission is available on the website of the school
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Students will be eligible for admission only after submitting the completed Admission form online and depositing the Registration Charges and Processing Fee.
- The selection for Nursery and prep. will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction / observation / test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
Documents are Required
- 1 recent passport size colour Photograph of Student.
- 1 recent passport size colour Photograph each of Father& Mother.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate self attested by parents (Bring original for verification only). Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation only is valid.
- Photo copy of Caste Certificate. (Applicable if SC/ST/OBC. Bring original for verification only)
- Bonafide Certificate of current school (Original), compulsory at the time of registration. (Classes NUR to IX)
- Transfer Certificate of Current school (Original) must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- U-DISE Number of Previous School.
- Progress Report / Mark sheet of previous term and/or mid-term. (Bring original for verification only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate of student issued by MBBS/MD Doctor (Original)
- Photo copy of Aadhar Card of Student and both Parents, self attested. (Bring original for verification only)
- Photo copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Passport of both the parents, self attested, is mandatory for signature verification on admission form.
- In case of death of any one parent, copy of Death Certificate is mandatory.
- In case of separation, copy of court custody papers is mandatory.
- In case of single parent, legal documents certifying the same are mandatory.
DPS Harni Vadodara Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Harni Vadodara as per the official:
|Classes Pre Nursery – X (For New Admission)|
|Fee Category||Amount (Rs.)||Frequency|
|Admission Fee / Administrative Charges ( Non Refundable )||Payable at the time of Admission, one time only|
|Classes Pre Nursery to X||10000|
|Security Deposit ( Interest Free – Refundable at the time of issue of TC )|
|Classes Pre Nursery to X||15000|
|Term Fees ( Half Yearly )||Term I April-September ( by 25th March of every year)|
|Classes Pre Nursery to VIII||6650|
|Classes IX||6750||Term II October-March ( by 25th September of every year)|
|School Fees (Monthly)|
|Classes Pre Nursery to VIII||6650|
|Classes IX||6750||Monthly (by 10th of every month)|
|Transport Fees (Monthly)||Monthly (by 10th of every month)|
|Classes Pre Nursery to X||1650|
|Note: Pre Admission charges applicable|
Facilities Offered by DPS Harni Vadodara
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Harni Vadodara. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Gujarat:
- IT Labs
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Swimming Pool
- basket Ball
- Indoor Games
DPS Godhra Contact Details
Address: Harni Campus, Near Airport, Harni-Virod Road Vadodara – 390 022
Phone Number: +91-7574092914 / +91-9033009860 / +91-9033030512 / +91-7574092916
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Harni Vadodara
Sanskriti Educational Society was founded by a group of like-minded individuals with the aim of providing a school which would offer world class education to the children of Vadodara. Towards this objective, the Society entered into an agreement with the Delhi Public School Society, which is known worldwide for its 200+ schools rendering quality education to lakhs of students.