DPS Indore is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Indore regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Indore
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Pipliakumar – Nipania Road, Village – Nipania
|[email protected], [email protected]
DPS Indore Admission Process
Currently, DPS Indore offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Online registration form is available through which Online registration can be done for admission
- Registration once completed for a particular year is not transferable to any other year or to any other child.
- Filling of Registration Form does not Guarantee Admission.
- Interaction with parents and assessment / Pre- Admission test of the child.
- Provisional admission offer to selected candidates.
- Carry the documents at the time of admission or upload.
- Registration processing charges & admission fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After the candidate has been short listed for granting admission a Provisional Admission offer is given to the parent with a time limit of 1 week to fulfill the admission formalities. In case the parent fails to complete the formalities within the given time frame, the seat is offered to the next candidate from the waiting list.
DPS Indore Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Indore as per the official:
|PROPOSED FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2024-25
|Registration Form Charges
|Admission Processing Charges (One Time, Non Refundable)
|Admission Fee (One Time, Non Refundable)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)
|Life TIme Alumni Fund (One Time, Non Refundable)
|Total One Time Fees
|ANNUAL CHARGES (PER ANNUM)
(To be deposited at the beginning of session)
|Class I to Class V
|Class VI to Class VIII
|Class IX to Class XII
(To be paid in 4 equal instalments)
|Class I to Class VIII
|Class IX to Class XII
|OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES
|Mess Charges (To be paid in 4 equal instalments)
|Transport Service Charges**
Facilities Offered by DPS Indore
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Indore. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Madhya Pradesh:
- School Library
- Science Labs
- Subject Labs
- Science Park
- Computer Labs
- Language Labs
- Arts & Craft
- Instrumental Music
- Folk & Classical Dance
- Social Work
- Vocal Music
- Western Dance
- Bus Facility
- Medical Facility
- Hostel Facility
- Sports Facilities: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Athletics, Skating, Horse Riding and Swimming Pool
DPS Indore Contact Details
Address: Pipliakumar – Nipania Road, Village – Nipania Indore (M.P)
Phone Number: 0731-2444401, 4064403
About DPS Indore
DPS Society has developed with a spirit and a vision. Today it stands as a citadel of learning and a harbinger of quality consciousness committed to developing the minds and initiatives of children. The vitality of the classrooms, the energy of the playing fields and the open friendliness of the work environment, have enabled DPS students to reach their fullest potential – whether in securing distinctions in the board examinations or winning national / international accolades in drama, debates or sports..