DPS Kamrup is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from KG I to class VIII & XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Kamrup regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible mean.
|Name||Delhi Public School Kamrup|
|Classes Offered||KG I to class VIII & XI|
|Age criterion for KG I||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG II||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Kamrup Guwahati 781381 NH-31 near Baihata Chariali Assam|
|City Office Address||House No. 18 Chandan Nagar Survey, Beltola
Guwahati 781 028
|Phone Number||+91 7086063500/ 7086063501|
DPS Kamrup Admission Process
Currently, DPS Kamrup offers admission from K.G I to class VIII.You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Prospectus Sale and Registration timing 8:30AM to 3:00PM
- The admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test and may be applicable for different classes.
- Prospectus should be submitted within 3 working days after registration with all required documents.
- Duly filled and signed registration form
- One student needs to submit only one application
- Birth certificate in Original issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local bodies as applicable
- For Class II upwards, a Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended must be submitted along with the admission form
- The Identity Card will be issued only after all forms are duly filled and admission formalities are completed
Registration & Processing Charges :
|Cost of Registration Form||One Time||At the time of purchase||Rs. 500|
|Registration Fee||One Time||At the time of registration||Rs. 1,000|
Documents are required to attached with Registration Form:
- Four passport size coloured photograph of student.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate (issued by municipal corporation or any competent government authority.Certificates issued by doctors,nursing homes,etc will not be accepted) along with original for verification.
- A Copy passport size photograph of each parent
- Marksheets/Report card of last term attempted
- Health certificate
- Original copy of Transfer Certificate of current school
DPS Kamrup Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Kamrup as per the official:
Fee Break-Up For Applicants :
|Option I : One time||At the time of admission||Rs. 35,000|
|Option II : To be paid in 3 equal yearly instalments|
|a) At the time of admission – Rs 14,000|
|b) In March 2018 – Rs 14,000|
|c) In March 2019 – Rs 14,000|
Recurring Fee Common For All Applicants :
|Annual Miscellaneous Charges||Annually||Before the start of each academic year||Rs 18,000|
|Security Deposit||(Refundable)||Rs. 5,000|
|Tuition Fee||Quarterly||At the time of admission. Subsequently by the 10th day of every quarter||Rs. 11,400|
|Transport Fee||Monthly/Quarterly||At the time of admission. Subsequently by the 10th day of every quarter||Rs. 7,200|
Note : Annual fee revision may be to an extent of 10%, as may be determined by the School’s Board of Management.
Facilities Offered by DPS Kamrup
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Kamrup. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Assam:
- Digital classrooms
- Smart Labs
- Composite Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Sports facilities
List of co-curricular activities are:
- Arts and Crafts as a part of the regular curriculum.
- Performing Arts – Indian & Western Music: Vocal in classical and folk.
- Indian and Western Music Instruments – Keyboard/Piano, Violin, Guitar, Tabla and Drums.
- Theatre: English & Hindi.
- Digitalized Smart Labs – Math Lab, Science Lab & Computer Lab.
- Educational Field Trips.
- Workshops / Seminars.
- Events / Celebrations
DPS Kamrup Contact Details
Address: Kamrup Guwahati 781381 NH-31 near Baihata Chariali Assam
Phone Number: +91 7086063500/ 7086063501
About DPS Kamrup
Delhi Public School Kamrup, affiliated with the Delhi Public School society is a co-educational, CBSE affiliated school located at Baihata Chariali, Kamrup, Assam. We aim to provide a learning environment, which fosters the young minds of tomorrow by providing a secular center of excellence for applied and holistic learning.