DPS Kashipur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Kashipur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Kashipur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Garhi Inderjit, PO Pratappur, Kashipur, Uttarakhand 244713|
DPS Kashipur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Kashipur offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The applicant can fill an online registration form and make a payment of Rs 1500 after completing the form. The requisite fee can be paid via Net Banking / Credit or Debit card through a secured payment gateway. After payment, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.
- There will be no written admission tests for classes Pre Nursery-Class 4th. However, we will invite the child and parents for an informal interaction with the staff and the Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted at the reception on the given dates.
- Registration forms are available online as well.
- Incomplete, illegible Registration Forms, without required documents and photographs will not be accepted.
- There will be an aptitude test for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards. Only those children who clear the aptitude test will be considered for admission.
- Based on the test results, interaction and the number of vacancies in each class, parents are notified. Once the admission is confirmed, school fees & documents required are to be submitted.
Documents needed at the time of admission:
- Photograph of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.
- A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill/Ration Card/Telephone Bill/Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence/Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as residence proof)
- Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence.
Facilities Offered by DPS Kashipur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Kashipur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttrakhand:
- Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- English Lab
- Smart Class Room
- Activity Room
DPS Kashipur Contact Details
Address: Garhi Inderjit, PO Pratappur, Kashipur, Uttarakhand 244713
Phone Number: 073511 46000
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Kashipur
The architecture of DPS Kashipur is aesthetically and scientifically designed. It draws its inspiration from the hills in the background. The beautiful surroundings re visually etched in the slopping roofs and beautiful courtyards which will help children interact. Low key architecture blends like a resort rather than a monument. It has well ventilated and spacious classrooms which offer an ambience conductive to the pursuits of intellectual and holistic development. The school has been built with idea of Spaces with nurture and mould.