DPS Khanna is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Khanna regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Khanna
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Khanna, Village Ikolahi, G.T. Road, Khanna – 141401
|+91 8427119747, 01628-231700, 231701
DPS Khanna Admission Process
Currently, DPS Khanna offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application Form for Admission can be downloaded onlineor the Application Form can be collected from school campus
- Submission of the completed application form with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form and Registration Fee.
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees within 3 days of the offer for admission.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery, KG and Grade II There will be parent interactions along with the child with the Principal and the Headmistress/Pre Primary Reps.
- For admission to Grade III and above There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
- Interaction with the school Principal will not guarantee admission.
Facilities Offered by DPS Khanna
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Khanna. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Punjab:
- Science Lab
- Table Tennis
- Audio-Visual Room
- Medical Room
- Computer Lab
- Fine Arts
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- Smart Classes
DPS Khanna Contact Details
Address: Khanna, Village Ikolahi, G.T. Road, Khanna – 141401
Phone Number: +91 8427119747, 01628-231700, 231701
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Khanna
DPS Khanna has embarked on a mission to give the children an institution of learning comparable to the best in the world. Run by the Athena Educational Trust, a charitable organization dedicated to providing quality education to all, DPS Khanna promises to inculcate in its students, a strong national pride.