DPS Mahender Garh is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Mahender Garh regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Mahender Garh
|Name||Delhi Public School Mahender Garh|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Rewari Road, Near Sigri Village, Mahendragarh, Haryana Pin-123029|
|Phone Number||01285221621, 9466627634|
DPS Mahender Garh Admission Process
Currently, DPS Mahender Garh offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Parents have to complete the registration formalities within the stipulated time as per school guidelines
- The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/test as may be applicable for different classes.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- Application forms are to be filled and submitted to the administrative office within 2 working days from issue of the form.
- Admission to Nursery & Preparatory classes will be through Observation / Interaction. Observation / Interaction would be held on the same day and both the parents should be present. Date & timings for Observation / Interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of Registration form.
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to class I to XII
Documents Required to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed Registration Form.
- 2 Passport size color photographs of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- The Transport Form (If School Transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card of two previous classes and current year’s report card for class I to X.
- Incomplete registration form will be rejected.
Facilities Offered by DPS Mahender Garh
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Mahender Garh. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- Science Laboratories
- Sports Facility
- Computer Lab
- Assembly Ground
DPS Mahender Garh Contact Details
Address: Rewari Road, Near Sigri Village, Mahendragarh, Haryana Pin-123029
Phone Number: 01285221621, 9466627634
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Mahender Garh
At Delhi Public School, learning and education is fun. Our School is a “home” in a completely different paradigm. A home, which encompasses within itself the convergence of the divergent cultures, sanskars. In this melting pot, children learn to develop holistic skills which mould them into the class of Ideal Global responsible citizens, prepare them to contribute proactively to this universe where children as individual human beings are encouraged to go out and think independently , diversify their thoughts and translate them into positive actions and goals.