DPS Manali is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Manali regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Manali|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class VIII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Hadimba Road Dhungri, Tehsil Manali, Distt Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA 175131|
|Phone Number||01902-253500, 78071-77051|
DPS Manali Admission Process
Currently, DPS Manali offers admission from Nursery to class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration Form can be obtained from the school administrative office.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school administrative office along with the required documents & Registration fee within two weeks of issue of the form.
- The selection for Nursery and Prep will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school
- Observation/interaction would be held on the same day and both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
- There will be written test for students seeking admission from I and onward. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be granted admission. During the interaction presence of both the parents is required.
At the time of registration the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office
- Dully filled in and signed Registration Form.
- Two passport size colored photographs.
- One copy of self attested date of birth certificate
DPS Manali Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Manali as per the official:
For all new Admissions
For all new Admissions
|Standard||Fee per month in INR|
|Pre Nursery to II||2125|
|III to V||2300|
|VI to X||2620|
Fee Concessions policy
|2nd Child||10% Tuition Fee|
|3rd & 4th Child||15% Tuition Fee|
Transportation Fee is applicable monthly as per pickup point.
Facilities Offered by DPS Manali
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Manali. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Himachal Pradesh:
- Science Labs
- Computer Labs
- Music Room
- Arts and Crafts
- Large Playgroud
- Games & Sports
DPS Manali Contact Details
Address: Hadimba Road Dhungri, Tehsil Manali, Distt Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA 175131
Phone Number: 01902-253500, 78071-77051
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Manali
Delhi Public School, Manali, is located at Dhungri near the famous Hadimba Temple; spread over a campus of almost 25 bighas, it is a 40 minute flight from Chandigarh and a 42km drive from Bhuntar airport, Kullu.
1 thought on “DPS Manali: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
I am looking for admission of my niece in your school, she is in class 8 and she is the student of dps Lucknow, we are planning to shift to Manali. I want to know how much fee for class 8.