DPS Panipat City is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Panipat City regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Panipat City
|Delhi Public School Panipat City
|Nursery to class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|77 Milestone, G.T. Road, NH-44, Panipat – 132101, Haryana, India.
|+91 180-6650000/01, 9996540615
|[email protected], [email protected]
DPS Panipat City Admission Process
Currently, DPS Panipat City offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office and can be download from the website
- Registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees. Deposition of admission fees within 7 days from the date of issue of the form or before the last date given..
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Parents are requested to go through the fee structure, transport facility and the prospectus carefully before filling in the form.
- The selection of the candidate will depend upon his performance in the entrance test, interaction and availability of seats in the concerned class. However, meritorious students may be offered admission on the basis of interaction only.
- The offer of admission and the last date for the submission of fee will be specified after the test and the interaction.
- For admission to Class Nursery to Class 5, interaction procedure is followed.
- The school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to the admission, the decision of the Management will be final.
- The applicant needs to submit a photocopy of the annual result of the last year of the previous school or that of half yearly result, if annual exam’s result has not been declared.
Documents Required to be submitted:
- Verification of Original Birth Certificate.
- Submission of Original Mark Sheet of the last exam of the last class attended (Class-II & above).
- Transfer Certificate (Classes II & above)[To be counter signed by District Elementary Education Officer in case of inter state/inter board transfer.
- Undertaking by parents & family Doctor’s certificate in the prescribed format.
Facilities Offered by DPS Panipat City
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Panipat City. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- School Building
- Science Lab
- Swimming Pool
- Horse Riding
- junior Wing
- Dance and Music Room
- Table Tennis
DPS Panipat City Contact Details
Address: 77 Milestone, G.T. Road, NH-44, Panipat – 132101, Haryana, India.
Phone Number: +91 180-6650000/01, 9996540615
About DPS Panipat City
DPS Panipat City School is one of the most prominent schools in Panipat, Haryana. The School was honored with The Best School Award at the World Education Summit, Denver.