DPS Paradip Refinery is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Paradip Refinery regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Paradip Refinery
|Delhi Public School Paradip Refinery
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|IOCL Township P.O.-Paradipgarh,Via –Kujang Dist : Jagatsinghpur Odisha – 754141 ,India
|91-9583779775, 91-8763357392, 06722-253290
|[email protected], [email protected]
DPS Paradip Refinery Admission Process
Currently, DPS Paradip Refinery offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration forms and prospectus to be collected by paying an amount of Rs. 350/- (IOCL students) and Rs 500 ( Non IOCL students) from the school office and to be filled in and submitted within two days of its issuance.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Registration is followed by an interaction for which date and time will be intimated on the day of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test and interaction and the availability of seats.
- An amount of Rs. 100 to be deposited in cash at the school office as registration fees and the following documents are to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- Coloured passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate place in the forms.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Admission to Nursery to Class II will be through observation/interaction.
- Interaction will be followed by a written test for students seeking admission to Class III – onwards.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the Registration Form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardians signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of academic session
DPS Paradip Refinery Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Paradip Refinery as per the official:
Facilities Offered by DPS Paradip Refinery
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Paradip Refinery. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Orissa:
- Art and Craft
- Dance Room
- Computer Room
- Music Room
- Play Room And Park
- Health and Well Being
- Smart Classes
- English Language Lab
- Maths Lab
- Physics Lab
- Bio Lab
- Chemistry Lab
DPS Paradip Refinery Contact Details
Address: IOCL Township P.O.-Paradipgarh,Via –Kujang Dist : Jagatsinghpur Odisha – 754141 ,India
Phone Number: 91-9583779775, 91-8763357392, 06722-253290
About DPS Paradip Refinery
DPS Paradip Refinery , under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society (DPSS),New Delhi is a state-of-the-art technology driven school, and the only DPS situated in the heart of Paradip within the boundaries of the “Gateway to Eastern India” which is Indian Oil Corporation Limited Paradip Refinery. The DPS Family with its transcontinental identity, and with the guiding motto of ‘Service before Self” and a holistic approach to education is spread across over 150 schools nationally and has its footprint in over 20 schools globally .