DPS Pataudi is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Pataudi regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Pataudi|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Janaula, Gurugram – Pataudi Road, Distt.- Gurugram -122503|
|Phone Number||+91 124 267 3030/3029, +91 8222 08 3030|
DPS Pataudi Admission Process
Currently, DPS Pataudi offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Reception Counter on payment of Rs. 500/- on all working days between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee before the last date of submission of Registration Form..
- Admissions to Primary school are based on personal interaction with the admission team and the Primary School Principal. No formal written assessments are taken for admission to Primary school
- The registration fee is neither refundable nor adjustable
- A written test and an interview / observation will be conducted Admission to Class I onwards
Admission process will not be completed until the documents mentioned below are submitted within 7 days along with the completed form.
- One copy of attested date of birth certificate (Nursery to I)
- For Classes II onwards, a bonafide from the previous school, certifying the date of birth and the class studying in is to be submitted. A Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted after admission has been granted.
- Report card of last examination or school.
- Four passport size photographs of each child.
- Two passport size photographs of each parent.
- Caste Certificate for categories other than general
- Parents’ Pan Card and Aadhar Card details.
- Aadhar Card of Child
DPS Pataudi Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Pataudi as per the official:
|I||Prospectus, Application Form &
|II||Caution Money (Refundable)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|NON RECURRING (PAYABLE ONLY ONCE i.e.
|Tuition Fees (Payable Quarterly)||17,950||21,950||22,950||23,950||24,950||25,950||26,950|
|Tuition Fees (Payable Monthly)||5,983||7,317||7,650||7,983||8,316||8,650||8,983|
|IV||Bus Fee (Optional) K.M.||Transport Charges Per Month Proposed (2021-2022)|
Facilities Offered by DPS Pataudi
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Pataudi. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- Computer Labs
- Activity Rooms
- Interactive Classrooms
- Multipurpose Hall
- Sports Facilities
- Assembly Grounds
- Security System
DPS Pataudi Contact Details
Address: Janaula, Gurugram – Pataudi Road, Distt.- Gurugram -122503.
Phone Number: +91 124 267 3030/3029, +91 8222 08 3030
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Pataudi
At DPS Pataudi accomplished and proficient teachers aim at nurturing and maximizing every student’s potential through a high quality and enjoyable learning experience. It’s an institution where your child receives a wholesome education in a safe and stimulating environment. We have a curriculum which is innovative and encompasses the academic, social, athletic and developmental needs of every student. Our educators focus on one child at a time and believe in their empowerment, so they can successfully face all the challenges in a fast changing global environment.