DPS Patna is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nur. to class IX & XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Patna regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Patna|
|Classes Offered||Nur. to class IX & XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Vill. Chandmari, P.S. Shahpur Danapur Cantonment Patna – 801502|
|City Office||Priyadarshi Nagar West Bailey Road Patna –801503|
|Phone Number||+91 99733 11118 +91 99738 11118|
DPS Patna Admission Process
Currently, DPS Patna offers admission from Nur. to class IX & XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Admission Procedure for Nursery to Class IX starts in the month of December for the next session. For class XI, it starts in the month of March. Notice will be displayed on the school website.
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Patna
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true.
- The Registration Form is available on the school website.
- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents.
- For classes I to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be called for a Personality Orientation of the student for him/her to qualify for admission.
- Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates
No change in date / time of any of the admission-related processes will be allowed. Requests for changing the date / time will not be responded to. If you cannot adhere to the schedule, please do not register.
Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Two passport size photographs
- Evidence of date of birth
- Evidence of passing the last class
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school
List Of Subjects / Streams Offered
Option Science Stream
S1 English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Informatics Practices
S2 English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science
S3 English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Economics
S4 English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & Informatics Practices
S5 English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
S6 English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & Psychology
C1 English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Mathematics
C2 English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Entrepreneurship
C3 English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Informatics Practices
C4 English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Legal Studies
H1 English, History, Political Science, Economics & Mathematics
H2 English, History, Political Science, Sociology & Economics
H3 English, History, Political Science, Sociology & Psychology
H4 English, History, Political Science, Sociology & Legal Studies
Facilities Offered by DPS Patna
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Patna. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Bihar:
- Outdoor Theatre
- Art Block
- Indoor Games
- Sport Complex
- Swimming Pool
- Computer Lab
DPS Patna Contact Details
Address: Vill. Chandmari, P.S. Shahpur Danapur Cantonment Patna – 801502
Phone Number: +91 99733 11118 +91 99738 11118
About DPS Patna
Takshila Educational Society laid the foundation of veritable learning in Patna by establishing Delhi Public School in the year 1998 in a collaborative effort with the Delhi Public Schools Society, which is one of the largest chains of CBSE schools in India. DPS Patna is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and offers schooling from Nursery to Class XII. The last twenty years have been a journey where perseverance and progress have been the cornerstones. Today it can proudly claim to be one of the most sought after schools in Eastern India.