DPS Rewari is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Rewari regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Rewari
|Nursery to class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|7th Milestone, Rewari-Delhi Road Village Jaunawas, Rewari (Haryana) – 123401
|+91 01274-240100, 240500, +91 9053054244
DPS Rewari Admission Process
Currently, DPS Rewari offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Office
- Registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees. Deposition of admission fees
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Admission to Nursery – II will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
- There will be written tests for students seeking admission to classes III and above in the following subjects “Class III to V : English, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS” (Class VI to IX : English, Mathematics, Science).
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted
- Duly filled in and signed Registration Form
- 3 Passport size colour photographs, one pasted on form and the other two should have the name and date of birth of candidate written on the reverse.
- Text Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or an authorized competent authority).
- Other than class Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep and I, transfer certificate in original from the school last attended is to be submitted at the time of admission.
Documents required at the time of admission.
- Class- Pre Nursery to I, Attested photocopy of birth certificate, Latest Passport Size Photographs-3, Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Classes II to IX, TC/SLC original ( duly countersigned for non CBSE Student), Report card of previous class, Latest Passport Size Photographs-3, Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Class-X, TC/SLC original ( duly countersigned for non CBSE Student), Report card class 9th with PSA result, CBSE Registration slip of Class 9th, Affidavit (Reason to change School ), Old residence proof , New residence proof /Job transfer Proof , New residence proof, Latest Passport Size Photographs-3, Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Class-XI, TC/SLC original ( duly countersigned for non CBSE Student), Character certificate, 10th Class Report Card photocopy, Migration certificate (for non CBSE student, Other State Student ), Latest Passport Size Photographs-3, Aadhaar Card Photocopy
DPS Rewari Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Rewari as per the official:
|Rs 5000 (Refundable, Interest Free)
|Rs 27500 (Non-Refundable)
Annual Charges:- Rs 25200 per annum (Payable in two instalments, (Rs 16000 in april & Rs 9200 in October)
Tution Fee (including computer fee)
|Nursery to Prep
|Ist to Vth
|VIth to Xth
|XI to XII
|5950 P.M, Rs 100/-P.M. Extra for Lab Charges for Science Students
Facilities Offered by DPS Rewari
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Rewari. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- Campus spread in 8.5 acres
- Own fleet of buses
- Children’s play area
- Junior Computer Lab
- Senior Computer Lab
- Secure Campus covered with 150 CCTV cameras
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology Lab
- 100% power backup
- Large class rooms
- Medical Room
- Ambulance for emergency medical needs.
- Commercial ROs for drinking water
- Intelligent Information System
- Smart Board enabled, class room
- CCTV and GPS enabled transport.
DPS Rewari Contact Details
Address: 7th Milestone, Rewari-Delhi Road Village Jaunawas, Rewari (Haryana) – 123401.
Phone Number: +91 01274-240100, 240500, +91 9053054244
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Rewari
DPS Rewari is a premier educational institute functioning under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi to cater to the needs of students in Rewari. Bhiwadi and adjoining areas. The school believes that education is not only about academic achievements but helping the children to forge strong foundation for their future relationship with society.