DPS Saharanpur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Saharanpur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Saharanpur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Near Radha Swami Satsang Bhawan Delhi Road, Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh – 247001|
|Phone||18002700575, +91 9205472615 / 16|
DPS Saharanpur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Saharanpur offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- A duly filled registration form available from the school office or website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the previous year from the last attended school.
- The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
Document Need for Registration:
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO, if transferred from other states.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- 4 Passport size Photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Aadhaar card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
DPS Saharanpur Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Rajnagar as per the official:
|Registration Fee||Rs. 700 (One Time Payment)|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25000 (One Time Payment)|
|PG To PREP||Rs. 10,850|
|I to V||Rs.11,450|
|VI to X||Rs. 11,750|
|XI to XII (SCIENCE)||Rs. 12,150|
|XI to XII (Commerce & Humanities)||Rs. 12,050|
DPS Saharanpur School Uniform
According to official, follow school uniform needs to be followed:
Facilities Offered by DPS Saharanpur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Saharanpur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Computer Lab
- Maths Lab
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Sports Facilites
- Swimming Pool
- Dance Room
- Games Room
DPS Saharanpur Contact Details
Address: Near Radha Swami Satsang Bhawan Delhi Road,
Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh – 247001
Phone Number: 18002700575, +91 9205472615 / 16
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Saharanpur
Delhi Public School, Saharanpur, under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, is a CBSE affiliated school run under the umbrella of Superhouse Education Foundation. DPS is a co-educational institution where students are given the opportunity to pursue their dreams. Our students are exposed to numerous activities and competitions which give them ample room to showcase their talents.
2 thoughts on “DPS Saharanpur: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Address.”
9th me admission ho sakta h kya
For class 9, you have to appear for an admission test. For more details you may connect to DPS Saharanpur admission helpline number- +91-9105244622