DPS Sangrur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Sangrur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Sangrur|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Nankiana Sahib, Nabha road, Sangrur. Near Bhalwan , PIN Code – 148002|
DPS Sangrur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Sangrur offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application form is to be filled in & submitted in the school’s administrative office with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within one week of the issue of the forms.
- Registration Form is also available on the website of the School.
- Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep will be through Observation/Interaction. Dates of interaction will be intimated. Both Parents are advised to be present on the occasion.
- The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (from class II onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels.
- The test will be held for English, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school and Transfer/School Leaving Certificate signed by the competent authority of the Education Department.
Facilities Offered by DPS Sangrur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Sangrur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Punjab:
- Laboratory Block
- Lush Green Environment
- Computer Education
- School Canteen
- Drinking Water
- Medical Facilities
- Sports Arena
- Volley Ball
DPS Sangrur Contact Details
Address: Nankiana Sahib, Nabha road, Sangrur Near Bhalwan , PIN Code – 148002
Phone Number: 01672-298054, 88720-98054
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Sangrur
DPS Sangrur has embarked on a mission to give the children an institution of learning comparable to the best in the world. Run by Iris Philanthropic Educational Society which is inspired by the P.E.O. (Philanthropic Educational Organization), one of the pioneer societies, founded on January 21, 1869, by seven students at Iowa Wesleyan College in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. The Society intends to continue the legacy of Philanthropic work in the field of Education in India.
1 thought on “DPS Sangrur: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Fee Structure, Contact Details.”
I am one of the parents ,wanted to know about the admission criteria And the fee structure for the upcoming session 2021-22 for grade three and four.