DPS Sector 84, Gurugram is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Sector 84, Gurugram regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Sector 84, Gurugram
|Name||Delhi Public School Sector 84, Gurugram|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for KG||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Plot No. HS-01, Street No. P-01, Sector-84 Gurgaon-122004|
|Phone Number||+91 8800173555|
DPS Sector 84, Gurugram Admission Process
Currently, DPS Sector 84, Gurugram offers admission from Nursery to class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application Form for Admission can be downloaded onlineor the Application Form can be collected from school campus
- Submission of the completed application form with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form and payment of Rs.750/-
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees within 3 days of the offer for admission.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery, KG and Grade II There will be parent interactions along with the child with the Principal and the Headmistress/Pre Primary Reps.
- For admission to Grade III and above There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
- Interaction with the school Principal will not guarantee admission.
Document are required for Admission
- One copy of self attested date of birth certificate (Nursery to I).
- For classes IIndonward Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted alongwith attested copy of D.O.B. certificate. Kindly note that there should be no discrepancy in D.O.B. certificate & TC.
- Report card of last examination or school.
- Seven passport size photographs of the child.
- Six passport size photographs of each parents.
- Caste certificate for categories other than general.
- Health/Immunization certificate.
- Aadhar of parents and child.
Facilities Offered by DPS Sector 84, Gurugram
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Sector 84, Gurugram. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Haryana:
- Information Technology
- Senior Computer Lab
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology Lab
- Large class rooms
- Medical Room
- Ambulance for emergency medical needs.
- Commercial ROs for drinking water
- Intelligent Information System
DPS Sector 84, Gurugram Contact Details
Address: Plot No. HS-01, Street No. P-01, Sector-84 Gurgaon-122004
Phone Number: +91 8800173555
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Sector 84, Gurugram
DPS 84 believe in the individuality and unique identity of each child, and our educational philosophy is emphatic about providing a child-centric education through a unique curriculum, and keeping this in view, the school offers learning that is both interactive and experiential. The aim is to create awareness in students and provide them with experiences that they can apply to real world situations.