DPS Shikohabad is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Shikohabad regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Shikohabad|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Prep||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Near Railyway Bridge Naushera,NH-2,Shikohabad.|
|Phone||+91 962 745 9245, 827 384 5390, 05676 209580, 983 730 3253|
DPS Shikohabad Admission Process
Currently, DPS Shikohabad offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- The Registration form, duty ﬁlled in all respect, should be submitted to the school ofﬁce on or before the last date of submission for registration forms.
- Admission to classes I to V will be subjects to availability of seats and child’s performance at the written test and interview.
- The written test will be followed by an interaction session preferably on the same day or one day later. Both the parents must be present in the school campus on the day of the test and interaction.
- Parents must bring both the copies of the admit card
- List of successful candidates will be displayed in our school campus within a day after the written test and interaction process get over. Parents will also be informed overthetelephone/sms.
- The parents of the successful candidates will be required to complete the admission formalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with the submission of necessary documents within the date prescribed.
Document Need for Registration:
- School leaving/transfer certiﬁcate and last report card, in originals. (Without this no student from class II onward will be admitted.) Counter signed school leaving certiﬁcate for student coming from outside U.P./ outside India should be attested by educational department/embassy.
- Medical certiﬁcate from a registered Medical practitioner (as per health card attached in the enrolment form).
- Municipal Birth certiﬁcate, in original for classes nursery and preparatory.
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents. (2 each)
DPS Shikohabad Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Rajnagar as per the official:
|Registration Fee||Non Refundable||One Time||At the time of issue/submission of Admission form||500|
|Admission Fee||Non Refundable||One Time||At the time of admission Fees||20,000|
(Refundable without interest at the time of withdrawal)
|Refundable||One Time||At the time of admission||1,500|
|Annual Fee||Non Refundable||Annual||At the time of admission (Icard,Parent ICard,Test & Examinations, School Assignments, Educational Visit, Sports )||5,000|
|Science&Comp ut. Lab Fee
(For Class IX th & X th Science Stream)
|Non Refundable||Annual||At the time of admission||2,000|
|Science&Comp ut. Lab Fee
(For Class XI th Science Stream)
|Non Refundable||Annual||At the time of admission||3,000|
|Activity Fee||Non-Refundable||Annual||At the time of admission||3000|
|Tuition Fee||Non-Refundable||Quarterly||a) Class PLAYWAY,LKG,UKG (2000*3)||6,000|
|b)Class I – V (2500*3)||75,00|
|c)Class VI –VIII (2800*3||84,00|
|d)Class IXX (3500*3)||10,500|
|(E)Class XI (3800*3)||11,400|
Facilities Offered by DPS Shikohabad
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Shikohabad. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Computer Lab
- Science Laboratories
- Medical Facility
- Music and Dance
DPS Shikohabad Contact Details
Address: Near Railyway Bridge Naushera,NH-2,Shikohabad.
Phone Number: +91 962 745 9245, 827 384 5390, 05676-209580
983 730 3253
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Shikohabad
DPS Shikohabad is modelled on the concept of a holistic education institution designed to promote physical, mental and social development, A carefully planned academy and non-academic curriculum ensures a thorough understanding of basic concept, thus laying a strong foundation for a sound education.
1 thought on “DPS Shikohabad: Admission 2023-2024, Application Form, Address, Fee Structure.”
Humanity is there in your school.