DPS Sitapur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Sitapur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Sitapur
|Nursery to Class XI
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Prep
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|Delhi Public School, Sitapur Uttar Pradesh
DPS Sitapur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Sitapur offers admission from Nursery to Class XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form is available at the School Reception Counter.
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents.
- The registration form is non transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be accepted.
- Class Nur to II, Interaction with child and parents and written test takes place from Class III onwards.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- For class II and above photocopy of previous 3 years Report Cards.
- For class II and above, Transfer Certificate to be provide at the time of admission.
- Visiting /Business card of parents.
- Passport size photographs (Five of the student & one each of the parents).
- Photocopy of the proof of residence.
Facilities Offered by DPS Sitapur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Sitapur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Uttar Pradesh:
- Math Lab
- Science Lab
- Social Science Lab
- Language Lab
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facility
- Yoga and Sports
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Dance
DPS Sitapur Contact Details
Address: Delhi Public School, Sitapur Uttar Pradesh.
Phone Number: 05862-250035, 9838075070
Email: [email protected]
About DPS Sitapur
The school with its motto “Service before Self” has been serving the society in the field of education. Today it stands as a ‘Repository of learning’ and a patron of ‘Quality Consciousness’ devoted to fostering knowledge, self-discovery, human dignity and integrity. Distinction and diversity is the twin hallmarks of the school philosophy; educational leadership and scholarly achievement its mission.