DPS Udhampur is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class VIII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Udhampur regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Delhi Public School Udhampur
|Nursery to class VIII
|Age criterion for Nursery
|3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for KG
|4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age Criterion for Class I
|5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission
|Age criterion for Class II
|As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)
|NH1 Bye Pass Road Rathian, Udhampur(J&K), Pin-182101
|01992250386, 967777788 , 9419175788,
DPS Udhampur Admission Process
Currently, DPS Udhampur offers admission from Nursery to class VIII. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Application form is to be filled in & submitted in the school’s administrative office within one week of the issue of the forms.
- Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep will be through Observation/Interaction. Dates of interaction will be intimated. Both Parents are advised to be present on the occasion.
- There will be written test for students seeking admission to classes I and above. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interaction. During the interaction presence of both parents is essential.
- Admission is open to all caste, creed and community without distinction provided children are deemed capable of drawing benefits from the kind of education imparted.
- A pupil who has attended a recognized school must submit a transfer certificate from the school. In the case of students from unrecognized private school or those who have not attended school, official Birth Certificate from such as the Municipal Corporation or official Birth Certificate from such as the Municipal Corporation or Panchayat, in support of the Date of Birth must be submitted. Affidavits are not accepted as valid documents/as proof of DOB certificate.
- All documents submitted at the time of admission, become the property of the school and cannot be returned.
- In the event of any clerical error regarding date of birth in the report card or certificate issued, it must be brought to the notice of the office immediately for rectification.
Required documents are to be submitted in Administrative office.
- Registration Form duly filled in & signed.
- Two Passport size colored photographs
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or other authorized competent authority) and Mark-sheet of previous class
Facilities Offered by DPS Udhampur
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Udhampur. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Jammu & Kashmir:
- Art Room
- Music Room
- Dance Room
- V. Room
- Sports Facility
- Cricket Academy
- Adventure Park
DPS Udhampur Contact Details
Address: NH1 Bye Pass Road Rathian, Udhampur(J&K), Pin-182101
Phone Number: 01992250386, 967777788 , 9419175788,
Email: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.dpsudhampur.in/
About DPS Udhampur
DPS was founded in the year 2008. The School aims to train global leaders by making them technically competent and inculcating in them the best of values. The buzz word of our school has been “Excellence in everything we do”. At DPS, Udhampur there is simple philosophy to transform simple potentiality into reality because children are our biggest responsibility.