DPS Vijayawada is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Vijayawada regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
|Name||Delhi Public School Vijayawada|
|Classes Offered||KG I to class VIII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 21st October of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 21st October of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 21st October of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||NH 5,Nidamanuru,
Vijayawada 521104, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Phone Number||+91 866 2844844/2844944|
DPS Vijayawada Admission Process
Currently, DPS Vijayawada offers admission from Nursery to class IX & XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Admission Information can be get directly from the school Over the Phone or through the mail.
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission
- Registration form and Prospectus, Syllabus for Screening Assessment and the other details should be obtained From School.
Document Required for Registration:
- The Application Form with a recent passport size colour photograph of the candidates pasted on the form.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (issued by municipal corporation or any competent government authority.Certificates issued by doctors,nursing homes,etc will not be accepted)
Registration Form is non-transferable even to the siblings and only the form issued by the school will be considered for Registration of your child.
The Application Form will be rejected if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents. Originals will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
- The Child should undergo a Screening Assessment (for classes I to X) and interactive session to assess gross and fine motor skills for Nursery and Preparatory.
- Admission to Classes Nursery and Preparatory will be granted on the basis of Observation – cum – Interaction. Presence of both the parents during this period is mandatory
- Parents will have to bring both the copies of Admit Card, which is included in the Application Form, on the date and time mentioned on the cards.
- From class I onwards, a Screening Assessment is conducted. Both the parents must be present in the school on the designated day. Parents must bring both the copies of the Admit card on the date and time mentioned on Admit Cards when they bring their child for the Screening Assessment.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- School Leaving / Transfer Certificate and previous year’s Report Card
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate, in original, to be brought for verification only
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents
DPS Vijayawada Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for DPS Vijayawada as per the official:
|LKG & UKG||Rs.78,000/-|
|I to V||Rs.86,000/-|
|VI to X||Rs.93,500/-|
|XI & XII||Rs.1,25,000/-|
2. Details of Transport Charges
Upto 8 km – Rs.45,300/ per year
8km to15km-Rs.49,800/ per year
15km to 30km – Rs.54,600/ per year
Eluru Transport – Rs. 59,400/- per year
Facilities Offered by DPS Vijayawada
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Vijayawada. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Andhra Pradesh:
- Knowledge Center – Educamp
- Science lab, Maths lab, Computer lab
- Child centered computer curriculum
- Well equipped Library
- Science Park
- Teacher’s Resource Room
- Music Room
- Dance Studio
- Art & Craft room
- Activity room for Nursery children
- Swimming Pool
- Play park
- Tennis Court
- Well equipped Skating Rink
- Basket Ball court
- Cricket Net Practice
- Air conditioned buses with care takers
- Fully air conditioned hostel & dining hall
- Purified drinking water supply/solar water heaters
- Fully air conditioned class rooms
- Campus with Electrical fence
- Well equipped security system
DPS Vijayawada Contact Details
Address: NH 5,Nidamanuru,Vijayawada 521104, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone Number: +91 866 2844844/2844944
About DPS Vijayawada
At DPS it is aimed to nurture students to excel in academics through and analytical approach of learning by encouraging students to explore on their own. Therefore the admission assessment is designed to identify the attitude and aptitude of the child to the suitability of the class, stream etc., DPS thrives to develop a holistic personality in the child.