DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram is one of the finest CBSE schools in India loaded with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various other amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to class XI. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE schools in India. We are detailing all crucial information about DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram regarding its admission process, application form, exam pattern, fee structure, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school through the comment box below. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram
|Name||Delhi Public School Visakhapatnam|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class XII|
|Age criterion for Nursery||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Preparatory||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|Age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Plot No: 284/2, Anandapuram Village, Anandapuram Mandal Visakhapatnam – 531163|
|Phone Number||0888 651 2233,8886412233,9885270959|
DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram Admission Process
Currently, DPS Visakhapatnam offers admission from Nursery to class IX & XI. You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below:
- Registration Form Can be Downloaded From the School Website
- The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee within seven days from the date of issue of the form.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- Registration fees once paid will not be refunded.
- One student needs to submit only one application
- List of candidates qualified in the written test and selected for the final interview shall be displayed on the School Notice Board.
- The admission procedure, date & time etc. will be displayed along with final list. It is mandatory for both parents to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- Two Recent passport size colour photographs
- Verification of Original Birth Certificate.
- Submission of Original Mark Sheet of the last exam of the last class attended.
- Transfer Certificate (Classes II and above) (to be countersigned by District Elementary Education Officer in case of inter state / inter board transfer)
- A Medical Certificate from a qualified registered doctor. The record of vaccination and any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- Proof of residence of the children.
Facilities Offered by DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram
Here are some considerable facilities offered by the DPS Visakhapatnam. It is one of the existing Delhi Public Schools in Andhra Pradesh.
- Class Rooms – 40
- Physics Lab – 1
- Chemistry Lab – 1
- Biology Lab -1
- Maths Lab -1
- Computer Science Lab -1
- Library -1
- Staff Rooms -2
- Wellness Room/Clinic -1
DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram Contact Details
Address: Plot No: 284/2, Anandapuram Village, Anandapuram Mandal Visakhapatnam – 531163
Phone Number: 0888 651 2233,8886412233,9885270959
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
About DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram
The destiny of a nation is shaped in the classroom. Therefore, it is an honour and a privilege to be the Principal of Delhi Public School (DPS), Visakhapatnam North. The school sets the highest standards in education and student development.Our endeavor is to provide quality education that makes every child eligible to compete with the world outside.