The Emirates Future International Academy is one of the leading Indian schools in Abu Dhabi. The school follows the curriculum prescribed by CBSE and provides an excellent learning environment and infrastructure for quality education. EFIA offers its students the opportunity to achieve their highest potential through active learning and also creates an awareness of global environmental issues so they grow up to become informed citizens. The registration process for Emirates Future International Academy Admission 2023-24 has already started. For more details about the school or the admission process, keep reading the article.
Basic Details of Emirates Future International Academy
Check out some basic information related to the Emirates Future International Academy:
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||KG 1 to Grade XII|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|No. of teachers||100+ (approx.)|
|No. of children||1500+ (approx.)|
|Contact address||P O Box : 128576, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Emirates Future International Academy 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
A student seeking admission to EFIA will be eligible only if:
- He/ she is a resident visa holder of United Arab Emirates.
- He/ she has been studying in a school recognized by the respective national government and the education board.
- He/ she has passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination of one class before.
In addition to the above criteria, the following age limit has also been prescribed by the academy:
- Junior KG: The age of the candidate should be 4 years as on 31st March 2023. In other words, children born between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2019 are eligible to apply.
- Senior KG: The age of the candidate should be 5 years as on 31st March 2023. In other words, children born between 01/04/2017 and 31/03/2018 are eligible to apply.
- Grade I: The age of the candidate should be 6 years as on 31st March 2023. In other words, children born between 01/04/2016 and 31/03/2017 are eligible to apply.
EFIA Admission Process 2023
- Parents who wish to admit their ward to the school can fill the registration form from the month of November.
- In the registration form, details about the pupil like name, class, gender, nationality, date & place of birth, sibling information, previous school info, etc will be asked.
- Details of parents like name, occupation, contact information, etc also need to be provided in the form.
- Scanned copies of documents such as TC, Visa, Passport, Emirates ID, etc should be uploaded in the application form.
- Interviews will be conducted according to first-come, first-serve basis.
- If the number of applicants for grades KG II to Grade IV is more than the available seats, written tests will be conducted for admission.
- Schools may apply admission priorities if needed. Students who attended the school in the previous year, students with siblings in the school, children of school staff and students living near the school will be given preference.
- Final admission will be granted once all the required documents are submitted and payment of the first installment of the school fees is done.
The students need to produce the following documents to complete the admission process:
- Child’s Passport Copy (First Page, Visa Page, and Page with parent’s name)
- Emirates ID of child and parents/ sponsors
- Parent/ Sponsor’s Passport Copy (First Page and Visa Page)
- Copy of the Birth Certificate (Arabic or English) duly attested by the competent authority and countersigned by UAE Embassy/ Consulate/ respective embassy in UAE & Foreign Affairs
- Original & copy of Transfer Certificate (English), countersigned by DEO/ AEO/ Inspector of schools/ CBSE office and attested by respective Embassy in UAE and Foreign Affairs Ministry (for abroad candidates)
- Copy of the School/ ADEK Mark List of last class passed signed by the Head of the institution.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copy of covid vaccination certificate or doctor’s certificate regarding the immunization taken.
- Insurance card copy of the child
- Tenancy contract/ water bill/ electricity bill
Emirates Future International’s Fee Structure
The table below presents an overview of the fee structure for the Emirates Future International Academy for the year 2023/ 24.
|Grades||Tuition & book fee||1st installment||2nd installment||3rd installment||Uniform fees||Sports uniform fee|
|KG I & II||7520 AED||2606 AED||2808 AED||2106 AED||105 AED||105 AED|
|Grade 1||9185 AED||3176 AED||3434 AED||2575 AED||131.25 AED||105 AED|
|Grade 2 & 3||9790 AED||3427 AED||3636 AED||2727 AED||131.25 AED||105 AED|
|Grade 4 & 5||11920 AED||4171 AED||4428 AED||3321 AED||157.5 AED||115.5 AED|
|Grade 6||11920 AED||4171 AED||4428 AED||3321 AED||262.5 AED||131.25 AED|
|Grade 7 to 9||12020 AED||4271 AED||4428 AED||3321 AED||262.5 AED||131.25 AED|
|Grade 10 to 12||13460 AED||4773 AED||4964 AED||3723 AED||315 AED||157.5 AED|
- An amount of 52.5 AED will be charged for winter jacket.
- There will be an ADEK Assessment Fees (Asset) of 80 AED from Grade 3 to 10.
- Transport charges will be based on location.
Other best Schools in Abu Dhabi
Facilities available at Emirates Future
Here’s a list of some of the facilities available at Emirates Future International Academy:
- Smart classrooms
- Science laboratories
- Sports Club
- Art and Craft Club
- Computer lab
- IT Club
- Mathematics Club
- Marketing Club
- Heritage Club
- Innovation Club
- Photography Club
Contact address: P.O. Box 128576, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: www.efiaschool.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any facility for offline registration in EFIA?
No, the registration process will only be online.
2. Can I visit the school before applying for registration?
3. Can I ask for a refund of fee if do not seek admission anymore?
No refund for the paid fees will be granted.
Important details related to Emirates Future International Academy are provided in this post. Although care is taken to provide genuine details, in case you find any discrepancies, please let us know in the comment section.