Established in the year 1973, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh is one of the most sought-out schools in India. The school was the first central government sponsored school in Raebareli. Admissions are normally granted in class I of this school and application form for the same will be released tentatively in the month of February. For higher classes, admissions are subject to availability of vacancy and the process begins from the month of April every year. Find out the complete details about the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Raebareli and its admission process in this article below.
Basic Information of Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli
The table below provides an overview about the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Raebareli:
|Date of establishment||8 April 1973|
|Type of school||Government, co-ed school|
|Classes offered||Class I to XII|
|Contact address||Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli, Civil Lines, Gora Bazar, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh – 229 001, India|
|Email address||[email protected]|
|Phone number||0535 2701769|
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli Admission
The following age limit (as on 31st March of the year of admission) has been laid down for admission to KVs. Differently abled children will be given a relaxation of two years in upper age limit.
|Class||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|Class I||6 years||8 years|
|Class II||6 years||8 years|
|Class III||7 years||9 years|
|Class IV||8 years||10 years|
|Class V||9 years||11 years|
|Class VI||10 years||12 years|
|Class VII||11 years||13 years|
|Class VIII||12 years||14 years|
|Class IX||13 years||15 years|
|Class X||14 years||16 years|
Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Raebareli Application Process
- Parents need to visit the official website of KVS Sangathan www.kvsangathan.nic.in to obtain the registration form.
- Basic details like name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number should be entered in the registration form.
- Once all the details are provided, the form can be submitted online. An OTP will be sent on the registered phone number for verification after that.
- After verification, rest details can be provided and scanned photograph and birth certificate of the candidate can be uploaded.
- Submit the form after that to obtain an application number. This number should be noted down for future reference.
Class II onwards
- Parents need to visit the Principal’s office to obtain the application form.
- Details like name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, previous school name, marks obtained, etc should be entered in the application form.
- Once all the details are provided, the form can be submitted back at the Principal’s office along with copies of important documents.
- Parents should also keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
List of documents to be submitted with the application form is provided below:
- Proof of Residence
- Birth certificate for proof of age for Class I students
- Transfer certificate issued from previous school for proof of age for other class students
- Category certificate for SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)/ BPL students if applicable
- Disability certificate for handicapped children, if applicable
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees
- Proof of relationship of child’s parent(s) with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees, for grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees
- Proof of relationship of either of the child’s parent with the KVS employee (serving or retired), for grandchildren of KVS employee
- Service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office
Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli Admission Process
Class I: Draw of Lots will be conducted for selecting students for admission to class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Raebareli.
Class II to VIII: From class II to VIII, selection of students for admission will be done on the basis of Priority category system. In case of applications received more than the number of seats, selection will be done based on lottery system.
Class IX: An admission test will be conducted to select students for enrolment in class IX. An overview of exam pattern is provided below:
|Hindi||20 marks||3 hours|
|Social Science||20 marks|
Class XI: Selection of candidates for admission will be done on the basis of their performance in class 10th board exams.
- For Science Stream, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects is required.
- For Commerce Stream, a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all subjects is required.
- For Humanities Stream, all students of KV are eligible just by clearing their class 10th exam.
Class X and XII: Selection of candidates for admission will be done on the basis of following conditions, given there is any vacancy in these classes:
- The child has been in the same course of studies in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- The child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX (for class X) or XI (for class XII).
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Facilities Available at Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli Uttar Pradesh
Many facilities are available at the St. Michael’s High School that play important role in the overall growth of the students. Some of these facilities are listed below.
- Smart Classrooms
- Physics lab
- Chemistry lab
- Bio lab
- Jr. Science lab
- Geography Lab
- Computer Lab
- Math’s Lab
- Language Lab
- Work Experience Workshop
- Yoga Room
- Art Room
- Resource Room
- Music Room
- Activity Room
- Conference Hall / Auditorium
- Children’s’ Park
- Science/ Math’s Park
- Admin Office
- Boys Toilets
- Girls Toilets
- Facilities for Divyang (Ramp)
- Facilities for Divyang (Toilet)
- Facilities for Divyang (Wheel Chair)
Fee Structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli
Check out the fee structure for Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli given in the table below:
|Tuition Fee (Class IX & X (Boys))||Rs. 200/-|
|Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Science (Boys))||Rs. 400/-|
|Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys))||Rs. 300/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Re-Admission Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Computer Fund (Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted)||Rs. 100/-|
|Computer Fund (Computer Science Fee (for elective subjects) + 2 stage)||Rs. 150/-|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Class XI & XII (Science))||Rs. 500/-|
KV Raebareli Contact Info
- Address: Kendriya Vidyalaya Raebareli, Civil Lines, Gora Bazar, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh – 229 001, India
- Phone no: 0535 2701769
- Email id: [email protected]
- Official website: raebareli.kvs.ac.in
Check: Top 10 KVs in India