Ryan International School SXHS Durg is affiliated with The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE). The school believes in offering quality and fresh approach to education.
Explore this article to know all possible details about Ryan International School SXHS Durg like its admission process, facilities, how to apply, school timings, phone number, address, email etc.
Facilities Offered at Ryan International School SXHS Durg
Here are some notable features offered by Ryan International School SXHS Durg:
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- ICFPA- International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- Social Service Teen Camp
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Basket and Handball ground
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM
Ryan International School SXHS Durg Admission 2023
Ryan International Group of Institutions offers online admission portal through which you can submit details of your child and upload required documents.
The admission team will review your form and documents uploaded by you and in case everything is in order then they will email/sms you the payment link for payment processing.
If there are some sorts of discrepancies in the form or documents then they will either contact you to your registered mobile number or email you.
Ryan International School SXHS Durg School Timings
Opening hours 8:00am to 2:00pm
Principal meeting hours Tuesdays & Thursday – 2.30-3.30p.m
Ryan International School SXHS Durg Contact Details
Dhanore Rd, Near Borsi, Post Hanauda, Durg, Chhattisgarh – 491 001
Tel : 0788 – 2340588, 0788 – 2344299
Email: [email protected]
About Ryan International School SXHS Durg
“Let a thousand flowers bloom” was the guiding theme when the school was inaugurated. The school has brought the much awaited ICSE curriculum in the city. While the need was always there, the requirement was for a school that understood education as a tool for character and nation-building along with an academic pursuit.