Oasis Sainik School Kalibangan has released application form for admission of students in class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & XI. Interested parents can fill and submit the online application on behalf of their wards till 31st December 2023. Currently, admission in the school is granted only to boy candidates. This article presents complete details related to Sainik School Kalibangan admission like eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc.
Latest: Sainik School Kalibangan application form for class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & XI is now available. The admission test will be conducted on 5th February 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Kalibangan Admission 2024
The students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible for Sainik School Kalibangan admission 2024:
|Class||Age limit as on 1st July of the year of admission (minimum)|
|Class IV||8 years|
|Class V||9 years|
|Class VI||10 years|
|Class VII||11 years|
|Class VIII||12 years|
|Class IX||13 years|
|Class XI||15 years|
How to fill Sainik School Kalibangan 2024 Application Form?
The application form for Sainik School Kalibangan is available on the official website of the school https://www.sainikschoolkalibangan.com/. To fill the application form, the candidates are required to provide the following details-
- Personal Details- Student’s Full Name, Date of Birth, Religion, Class, Category, Email Id & Age
- Contact Details- WhatsApp Number, Country, City, Residential Address, Mobile Number, State & Pin Code
- Details of Last School Attended- Last Attended School Name, Last Attended Class, Class Repeated If Any, Reason to Change School, Last School Address, Percentage of marks & Curriculum/ Board
- Father Details- Name, Age, Annual Income, Qualification, Occupation & Mobile Number
- Mother Details- Name, Age, Annual Income, Qualification, Occupation & Mobile Number
Apart from this, choice for exam center and source of information of school admission process should also be provided in the form.
Photograph of the student in scanned format should be uploaded in the application form, after which, the application can be saved.
Next step will be the payment of application fee that can be done online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Application fee for Sainik School Kalibangan admission is Rs. 490/-.
- Once paid the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Sainik School Kalibangan Exam Admit Card
- Call up letters providing the details of the exam center allotted to the candidates will be released a few days before the exam.
- The candidates will be able to download their call letter/ admit card by logging in to their account using the user id and password generated during registration.
- A printout of the call letter should be taken by the candidates and carried to the exam center while reporting for the exam.
- It is suggested that the candidates appear for the entrance exam only at the center mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card is an important document that should be kept safe by the candidates as it will be required at the time of admission as well.
Sainik School Kalibangan 2024 Exam Pattern
The overview of Sainik School Kalibangan exam pattern is provided below:
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Question paper language: English or Hindi
- Total marks: 100
|Subjects||Total marks||Duration of exam|
|Mathematics||100 marks||2 hours|
Sainik School Kalibangan Exam Result
- Result of the entrance test conducted for Sainik School Kalibangan entrance exam will be announced online.
- Students/ parents will be able to check the exam result by visiting the official website of the school.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the exam successfully will be prepared by the school authority.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for physical examination and interview round.
Interview & Physical Examination
- Qualified candidates will have to register themselves for appearing in the physical examination and interview round.
- Physical examination and final interview of the qualified students will be schedule in the school campus only.
- A final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test, medical test, physical test and interview.
- Admissions will be given strictly on the basis of students’ name in the final merit list.
Sainik School Kalibangan Admission 2024
- Candidates selected for admission will be intimated about the details through the official website of the school.
- Such candidates should report for admission with all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified and only upon successful verification, admission will be granted.
- After this, the parents are required to make payment of the prescribed tuition and other fees.
- Admission of the student will be confirmed after the fee payment is done successfully.
Parents/ guardians of the boys who clear the entrance exam will have to furnish the following documents at the time of interview, physical exam & admission:
- Medical report
- Aadhar card of student & parents
- Six self-addressed envelops
- Six photographs of the Student and one each of the parents (mandatory)
- Demand Draft in favor of Oasis Sainik School, Payable at Suratgarh (mandatory)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by DEO/ Officer authorized, in case of CBSE (within 30 days of admission)
- Proof of being Defence/ Ex-Defence Personnel, if any
- Postcard size group photographs of parents along with the child (mandatory)
- Photographs of the relative who shall be next guardians of the child duly attested by the parents
Sainik School Kalibangan Admission FAQs
There is no need to send the printout of the application form or any other document to the school and all the documents will be required only at the time of interview and admission.
Normally, once allotted and as mentioned in the call letter, it is not possible to ask for a change in the exam center. However, change in the center may be granted under genuine circumstances.
The standard of examination for Class IV would be equivalent to that of Class III, class V would be IV and so on based on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board.
Candidates who have been qualified in the written exam, need to go through a medical examination by the designated medical officer and carry the medical report along with them at the time of physical examination & interview. Medical report format is available on the school website www.sainikschoolkalibangan.com. The school will not conduct the medical examination for the students.
In case of any queries the students/ parents can contact the school through the following ways:
Contact number: 92108 27301
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org