Ajyal International School, located in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, provides an environment where students from a wide variety of backgrounds work happily and successfully towards their ambitions.
This is a private school offering National Curriculum of England (ENC) with an emphasis on a happy environment that gives a feeling of a family atmosphere where every student is made to feel valued and included. The school has expertise in seven areas of learning and development that shape educational provision in early years’ of students.
Parents who wish to enroll their ward in the school for their better future can find complete details of Ajyal International School from this article.
Basic Details of Ajyal International School
Check out some basic information related to the Ajyal International School:
|Year of establishment||September 2014|
|Curriculum||British National Curriculum|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||FS1 to Year 13|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Number of students||1000+|
|Contact address||Malaqit St – Mohamed Bin Zayed City – Z15 – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates|
|Phone number||02 6968 500, 02 5522 668|
|Email address||[email protected], [email protected]|
Ajyal International School Admission Process
- The link to access the application form will be made available on the Register Online page of the school’s website www.ajyal.sch.ae/register-online/.
- General details related to the candidate such as name, gender, date & place of birth, nationality, religion, identity no. etc will be asked in the form.
- Transportation details should also be provided in the application in the form of yes or no.
- Once parents submit these details and click on Next, other page will appear asking details related to parents, contact info, etc.
- Parents can upload important documents in the registration form or visit the school to submit the hard copy later.
- After the registration process completes, an email from the school with child’s registration number and Family ID will be sent on registered email address.
- Registrar officer will receive the application and contact parents to arrange an entrance test or an interview.
- After evaluating the students’ results and checking previous school report, decisions will be made and an acceptance email will be sent to parents
- The parents are then required to submit Registration fees to school to secure the child’s place.
- Payment can be made via cash, cheque or online banking and only after successful payment, student’s seat will be reserved.
To complete the registration process, the parents need to submit the following documents online or in the admission office.
- Copy of Student’s, Father’s, and Mother’s Emirates Identity Card
- Copy of Student’s, Father’s, and Mother’s Passports
- Copy of Student’s, Father’s, and Mother’s Valid Residency (not applicable to UAE nationals).
- 1 Student Passport photographs with white background
- Family Book for UAE nationals only.
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of student’s Immunization Record.
- Recent school report from previous school within UAE.
- eSIS withdrawal transcript if the current school is in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain or Western region.
- Transfer Certificate within UAE if the current school is outside of Abu Dhabi.
- Students applying to FS1 and FS2 will have to appear sit an online interview done via video conference as part of the admission process.
- Students applying to Year 1 and Year 2 will sit for online interview via video conference which will have a longer duration (20-30 minutes).
- Students applying to Year 3 to Year 10 will have to sit for GL test that will last for 3 hours.
Check other Best Schools in Abu Dhabi
Before applying for the admission process, parents must make sure that they check the eligibility criteria laid down by the school. Ineligibility can lead to cancellation of admission at a later stage.
Ajyal International School Fee Structure
The fee structure for Ajyal International might differ slightly for academic year 2024-25.
|Grade||FS1 to Year 1||Year 2 to Year 6||Year 7 to Year 10||Year 11 to Year 13|
|ADEK Approved fees||27,270 AED||39,610 AED||45,790 AED||48,870 AED|
|20% discount on ADEK fees||21,800 AED||31,700 AED||36,650 AED||39,100 AED|
|Bus Fees||4,575 AED||4,575 AED||4,575 AED||4,575 AED|
|Term 1||8,720 AED||12,680 AED||14,660 AED||15,640 AED|
|Term 2||6,540 AED||9,510 AED||10,995 AED||11,730 AED|
|Term 3||6,540 AED||9,510 AED||10,995 AED||11,730 AED|
Here are some of the facilities available at the Ajyal International School that is important for overall growth of the students.
- Smart classrooms
- Science labs
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor playgrounds
- Football pitches, netball, badminton and volleyball courts
- Fitness center
- Performance halls
- State-of-the-art media technology suites
- Sound-proof music suite
- Transport facilities
Contact address: Malaqit St – Mohamed Bin Zayed City – Z15 – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Phone number: 02 6968 500, 02 5522 668
Official website: www.ajyal.sch.ae
Yes, you can schedule a tour of the school after contacting the admission office and submitting a booking form available on school’s website.
You can contact the school for details of eligibility for admission to the school.
Important details related to the Ajyal International School are provided in this post. Total care has been taken to make sure that you only get correct details. However, in case you find any discrepancy, you can let us know in the comment section below.