This article makes you aware of top DAV schools in India 2023 and what are the eligibility requirements for admission, no of seats available, schedule, entrance exam pattern, application process, fee structure etc.
Dayanand Anglo Vedic (DAV) is one of the most prominent chains of schools in India. Currently, there are around 800 DAV Public Schools in India. All these schools are managed by the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Education Society. This society was founded by Mahatama Hansraj Ji in Lahore in the year 1886. The school and society follow the principal and ideology of Saint Swami Dayanand Saraswati. These schools provide classes from nursery to 12th standard.
The best thing about this chain of schools is that all its school provide great education with modern facilities. You can DAV school in almost every state and Union territory of the country. In the national capital Delhi, there are around 36 DAV Public Schools imparting high-quality education. Through this post, we will let you know important details about DAV Public Schools including eligibility for admission, Entrance Examination, facilities, etc.
DAV Public School – Admission Highlights
The general information about DAV Public Schools and DAV College Managing Committee is given in the following table.
|Managing Society||D.A.V. College Managing Committee,|
|DAV Full Form||Dayanand Anglo Vedic|
|Foundation||1st June 1886|
|Type||Private educational society|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Number of Govt. Aided School||62 schools|
|Number of Private School||800 schools|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE, ICSE, and other regional boards|
|Number of students||1000000+|
|Current President of the society||Punam Suri|
DAV Admission 2023 Schedule
The tentative schedule for DAV Public School Admission 2023 is given below. This schedule is based on admission to DAV Public School Vasant Kunj Delhi which is one of the top DAV Schools in India 2023.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||4th week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Date of admission entrance test or interview||3rd week of March 2023|
|Declaration of the admission test result||3rd week of March 2023|
|Starting of the classes||1st week of April 2023|
DAV Public Nursery Admission 2023 at DAV Public School Sahibabad NCR
The age criteria for nursery admission to DAV Public School Sahibabad Delhi NCR are given below.
- For Nursery Admission – As of 31st March, the age of a child should be at least 3 years.
- For KG Admission – As of 31st March, the age of a child should be at least 4 years.
Also Check- Kendriya Vidyalaya in India
How to apply for DAV School Nursery Admission 2023?
Those who are looking to apply for Nursery or KG Admission at DAV Public School, Sahibabad Delhi NCR or some other Top DAV Schools in India 2023 may follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, the parents need to visit the official website of the school.
- On the official website, they need to register by filling the complete application form.
- In the application form, parents have to provide all the necessary details related to themselves and their ward.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate.
- Please note down the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up.
- After that, parents have to pay the required application fee in online mode using a credit card/ debit card.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt.
- Next, parents need to visit the school along with the following documents.
- A copy of the application form submitted and receipt of fees.
- proof of residence (Parent Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Driving License)
- child’s birth certificate with name (self-attested copy)
- Transport form (if required)
- Medical form (Available at the School’s website)
- one individual passport size photograph of each parent
- one passport size photograph of the child
- Proof of alumni parent- Class 10th or 12th mark sheet (if applicable)
- Finally, the parents need to submit the duly signed application form along with the required documents.
Nursery admission selection Process
- The school will shortlist the candidates based on the information provided in the application form.
- Then, shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction through an email on their registered email IDs.
- Both the parent need to attend the interaction.
- In case a child is selected for admission then his/ her parents need to pay the admission fee within 5 days of the result declaration. Else, the offer of admission will be declared null and void. In this case, the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate.
Registration Fee for Nursery Admission
- The registration fee for nursery Admission at DAV Public School School Sahibabad is Rs. 1100/-
- Please note that this registration fee can vary for different DAV Schools. You might have to pay more registration fee in case you are looking to apply for the best DAV Schools in India 2023.
Also Check: DPS in India
DAV Public School Nursery Admission 2023 Documents Required
DAV Public School Sahibabad which one of the top DAV Schools in India asks parents to bring 3 photocopies of the following documents at the time of admission.
- Self-attested Birth certificate with name of the child.
- Transport form, Medical form (Download from School website)
- Self-attested Residence Proof (Parent Aadhar Card/Passport/Electricity Bill / Driving License).
- One individual passport size recent photograph of each parent and the child
- Self-attested Aadhar Card of both the parents
- Proof of alumni (if applicable) (Class X or XII Marksheet or Pass Certificate)
- Sibling Proof (attach fee receipt or Progress Card)
DAV Public School Class 11th Admission 2023
A large number of students apply for admission to DAV school at the class 11th level. Given below the details of admission to 11th Class in the DAV Schools.
Eligibility Criteria (as per DAV Public School Sector -14 Gurgaon)
The eligibility criteria totally depend upon the school. For reference, you may check the eligibility criteria followed by DAV Public School Sector – 14 Gurgaon.
- Science Stream – Candidates should have scored a minimum of 85% or above marks in aggregate of 5 main subjects in the Pre-board examination.
- Commerce Stream – Candidates must have scored at least 80% or above marks in aggregate of 5 main subjects in the Pre-board examination.
- Humanities Stream – Aspirants should have 80% & above in aggregate of 5 main subjects and 85% and above in Math if opting for Math in Pre-Board Exams.
Apart from having a minimum cut-off mark, some schools (like DAV School Shreshta Vihar, Delhi) may also conduct an entrance examination to select candidates for class 11th admission. The pattern of this entrance exam is given below.
|Class 11th stream||Subjects||Duration|
|Science Stream||English, Science, and Maths||3 hours|
|Commerce Stream||English, Economics, and Maths||3 hours|
|Arts Stream||English and General Aptitude||3 hours|
Streams Available in class 11th for DAV Public School
Students can opt for the following subjects and streams in class 11. Please note that this data is available for DAV Public School Sector – 14, Gurgaon.
|Science (Medical)||Science (Non-Medical)||Commerce||Humanities|
|Physics||Physics||Economics||Any 4 of the following – Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Legal Studies/ Mathematics/ Psychology/ Physical Education/ Geography/ Painting/ Home Science/ Fashion Studies.|
|Any one of the following – Maths/ Physical Education /Home Science/ Painting/ Psychology/ Fashion Studies.||Any one of the following – Computer Science/ Physical Education/ Painting/ Fashion Studies/ Economics/ Home Science||Any one of the following – Maths/ Physical Education/ Painting/ Fashion Studies/ Legal Studies/ Computer Science|
DAV Public School Fee Structure
The fee structure for DAV Public School Rajender Nagar Sahibabad Ghaziabad is given below.
|Classes||New Admission Fee||Monthly Tuition Fee||Total yearly Fees|
|Nursery and KG||Rs. 52000/-||Rs. 4160/-||Rs. 49520/-|
|Class 1st to 3rd||Rs. 70000/-||Rs. 4180/-||Rs. 53760/-|
|Class 4th to 5th||Rs. 70000/-||Rs. 4300/-||Rs. 55200/-|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs. 70000/-||Rs. 4885/-||Rs. 61800/-|
|Class 9th to 10th||Rs. 72000/-||Rs. 5440/-||Rs. 68160/-|
|Class 11th to 12th||Rs. 72000/-||Rs. 5715/-||Rs. 71280/-|
- Transport fees will be charged according to the distance.
- Examination fee/ Other Misc. charges Rs. 6000/- will be charged additionally.
- charges for Nursery & KG classes will Rs. 2000/-
Note: Please note that the fee structure mentioned above is as per previous year’s data.
Top DAV Schools in India 2023 List
|Sl. No||State-Wise List of DAV Schools|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir|
2 thoughts on “Top DAV Schools in India 2023(Full List): DAV Full Form, Check Eligibility, Schedule, No. of Seats, Exam Pattern, Fee Structure Here”
I want open a new school please give me a your frainchie
I AM INTERSTED TO ADMIT MY CHILD SRI SHIVOM DAS 13 YEARS, MALE, IN CLASS IX IN YOUR SCHOOL, HE READS IN NARAYAN SCHOOL IN CLASS VIII. HIS SCHOOL PERFORMACE IS GOOD. I AM RESIDING VERY NEARER TO YOUR SCHOOL. PLEASE INFORM ME DETAILS OF ADMISSIONS PER RETURN.
41, BANERJEE PARA ROAD, PARNASREE, KOL 700060.