Fashion models are always a center of attraction due to their attractive personality and glamorous lifestyles. There are some models who have given a new direction to the fashion industry introducing their own unique style of modeling and ramp-walking. Not only this, there are few who have made millions and billions of fortune and are considered among the richest models of the world. Most of these models are female but there are a few male models too to be featured in this list. Let’s have a look at the top 10 richest models in the world 2023-2024.
Top 10 Richest Models in the World 2023
The table provides the list of the top 10 richest supermodels in the world along with their net worth in 2023 and their nationality.
|Name||Net worth (2023)||Nationality|
|Kim Kardashian||$1.8 billion||United States|
|Slavica Ecclestone||$1.2 billion||Croatia|
|Kylie Jenner||$1 billion||United States|
|Kathy Ireland||$500 million||United States|
|Cindy Crawford||$400 million||United States|
|Gisele Bundchen||$400 million||Brazil|
|Petra Ecclestone||$400 million||United Kingdom|
|Rande Gerber||$400 million||United States|
|Paris Hilton||$300 million||United States|
|Tamara Ecclestone||$300 million||United Kingdom, Croatia|
World’s Richest Models in 2023
Now that you know the basic details about the world’s richest models 2023, let us learn a little bit more about them.
1. Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian net worth 2023 is estimated around $1.8 billion.
Kimberly “Kim” Kardashian is a renowned model, socialite and businesswoman who rose to prominence as the stylist of Paris Hilton. She has also worked in reality TV shows and movies such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Disaster Movie, Deep in the Valley, etc. Currently she is the second richest model of the world with a net worth of around 900 million.
- Age: 41
- TV series: Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, The Kardashians
- Business: Skims (shapewear company)
- Website: www.kkwbeauty.com
2. Slavica Ecclestone
With a whopping net worth of 1.2 billion dollars, former Croatian model Slavica Ecclestone is the richest models of the world in 2023. She was married to former Formula 1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone. When they got divorced, Slavica got a sum of around 750 million dollars, which contribute majorly towards for her billion dollar net worth.
- Age: 64
- Height: 6”1
- Children: Petra & Tamara Ecclestone (both models)
- Former client(s): Armani
3. Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner is a well-known model and a very successful businesswoman. Her business ventures along with her family money earned her the third rank in the list of world’s richest models at only the age of 24. She is the half-sister of model Kim Kardashian and they have appeared together on the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Age: 24
- Social media presence: Most-followed woman and the second most-followed person on Instagram
- Time’s most influential teens in the world 2014 and 2015
- Business: Kendall & Kylie, Kylie Cosmetics
4. Kathy Ireland
Kathy Ireland is a former model, entrepreneur and fashion designer who began her career when she was just a teenager. She is widely appreciated for her philanthropy work and has donated millions of dollars on charity work. She still stands fourth among the richest models of the world.
- Age: 59
- Inducted in Licensing Hall of Fame 2021
- Brand licensing company: kathy ireland Worldwide (kiWW)
- Former client(s): Sports Illustrated magazine
5. Cindy Crawford
Cindy Crawford was one of the most popular supermodels of the 1980s and 1990s and is still considered one of the most successful models of all time. She has been featured repeatedly on a number of magazine covers and has walked the runway for many fashion clients. Cindy is also into acting and entrepreneurial business.
- Age: 56
- Featured magazines: Vogue, W, People, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Allure
- Clients: Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Valentino, etc
- Spouse: Rande Gerber (model)
6. Gisele Bundchen
Gisele Bundchen is one of the highest-paid models and one of the richest women in entertainment industry. She was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1999 until 2006 and has appeared on more than 1,200 magazine covers. Gisele is also known for her charitable endeavor and is also a Goodwill Ambassador for the UNEP (United Nations Environment Program).
- Age: 42
- Movies: The Devil Wears Prada
- Clients: Missoni, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Versace, etc
- Awards: 1998 Phytoervas Fashion Award, Vh1/ Vogue Fashion Awards, 2017 Green Carpet Fashion Award
7. Petra Ecclestone
Petra Ecclestone is the daughter of former model Slavica Ecclestone and former Formula 1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone. She herself is a model and the heiress to the billion-pound fortune from her father. Owing to this, Petra has made it into the list of richest models in the world 20232.
- Age: 33
- Estimated net worth: $400 million
- Other profession: Fashion designer and socialite
- Charity work: Ambassador for the UK-based Meningitis Trust
8. Rande Gerber
Rande Gerber is a businessman and former model and the first male model to be featured in this richest models list of 2023. He is married to former supermodel Cindy Crawford. Gerber has made his fortune mainly from his business ventures which consist of restaurants, bars and lounges worldwide.
- Age: 60
- Spouse: Cindy Crawford (model)
- Business ventures: Midnight Oil, Gerber Group, Caliche Rum, Casamigos Tequila, Gerber Spirits
9. Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton is the great-granddaughter of founder of Hilton Hotels and holds a Guinness World Record for Most Overrated Celebrity. She is a media personality, businesswoman and model whose most wealth comes from her rich Hilton family. Paris has succesfully turned her wealth into business ventures and currently stands among the richest models of the world.
- Age: 41
- Filmography: The Simple Life, House of Wax, The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation
- Awards: 2005 Teen Choice Award, 2009 Fox Reality Award, 2009 F.A.M.E. Award, etc
- Books: Confessions of an Heiress
10. Tamara Ecclestone
Another Ecclestone to be featured in the list of top 10 wealthiest models in the world 2023 is the elder daughter of Slavica and Bernie Ecclestone, Tamara Ecclestone. Tamara herself is a model, socialite and television personality and also the heiress to the billion-pound fortune from her father, along with sister Petra Ecclestone.
- Age: 38
- Years active: 2006–present
- TV shows: Red Bull Air Race World Championship, Tamara Ecclestone: Billion $$$ Girl
They are half-sisters from their mother Kris Jenner.
Kendall Jenner, sister of Kylie Jenner, is the world’s highest paid model.