Founded in the year 1967, the Ursuline Convent English Medium School has since been engaged in offering high quality education to its students. Backed up by excellent infrastructure, facilities and staff members, the school has been able to establish its name among the top schools. The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) and is a private, co-educational school. The school generally offers enrollment into class LKG and I as per the management rules. Students are selected for admission to the higher classes on the basis of availability of seats.
Basic Details of Ursuline Convent English Medium School
Check out some basic information related to the Ursuline Convent English Medium School:
|Year of establishment||1967|
|Managed by||Sisters of the Order of St. Ursula|
|Board of affiliation||ICSE|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||Ursuline Convent English Medium School, Basant Bagh, P.O: Kali Bari Chowk, Purnea City, District: Purnea, Bihar, 854 302|
|Phone number||06454 – 854302|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for Ursuline Convent English Medium School
New admission to LKG are offered to the children between the age group of 4 and 5 years.
Ursuline Convent English Medium School Admission Process
- Parents who wish to enroll their child in Ursuline Convent English Medium School need to first fill and submit an application form.
- Application forms can be obtained by visiting the school’s admission office.
- The application form can be filled by providing basic details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, class in which admission is sought, etc.
- Duly filled application form along with copies of important documents (as mentioned below) should then be submitted back to the school’s office.
- Admission to class LKG and standard I is given on the basis of rules decided by the school management.
- For rest classes, admission is subject to number of vacancies opening.
- Parents whose wards are shortlisted for admission will be intimated about the further details of the admission process.
The birth certificate of the student must be submitted along with the admission application form. In case the student is a transfer from another school, a Transfer Certificate is mandatory too.
Facilities Available at Ursuline Convent English Medium School
A number of facilities are offered by the Ursuline Convent English Medium School which makes it one of the best schools of Bihar. Check out some of the facilities available here below.
- Well-ventilated classrooms
- Playground & sports facility
- Science, Computer & Mathematics laboratories
- Well-stacked library
- Multi-purpose auditorium
- Music & Dance classes
- Art & craft center
- Activity center
- Medical facility
- Safe & secure environment
Ursuline Convent English Medium School Uniform
- GIRLS: Royal blue box pleated skirt with blue stripe blouse and black ribbon.
- BOYS: Royal blue pants and blue stripe shirt with school Monogram.
- BOTH: Black shoes & white socks with stripes for all. In winter Blue cardigans with ‘V’ neck and blue blazer with monogram should be worn by all.
- GIRLS: White box pleaded skirt with school Monogram, T-shirt, white ribbon and white socks
- BOYS: White pants (full pants for STD IV to VIII), T-shirt and white socks.
Ursuline Convent English Medium School
Regarding fee structure of Ursuline Convent English Medium School, we request you to contact the school directly. If you are an authorized person of this school then please share the updated fee structure to edudwa[email protected]. We’ll update the same here in this post.
Ursuline Convent English Medium School Contact Info
- Contact address: Ursuline Convent English Medium School, Basant Bagh, P.O: Kali Bari Chowk, Purnea City, District: Purnea, Bihar, 854 302
- Phone number: 06454 – 854302
- Email address: [email protected]
- Official website: www.ucemspc.com
This article provides some important details related to the Ursuline Convent English Medium School. Complete care has been taken to provide only correct details about the school. However, in case of any kind of inconsistency, you can let us know via the comment section below. Feel free to drop your suggestions or queries as well.