B.K. Birla School was started by the Kalyan Citizens’ Education Society (KCES) in the year 1998. With a vision of providing students with the finest education, Birla School is one of the top school in North Mumbai. The school adopts new and innovative teaching methods to offer a vibrant learning environment for the students. B.K Birla School truly understands the value of the holistic development of children. This is the reason why it gives equal emphasis on co-curricular activities along with the academics.
This school follows the curriculum of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). As the school Located in Kalyan students from north Mumbai can easily reach there. Additionally, the school also provides bus facility with a lady attendant for the children of nearby areas.
Birla School, Kalyan Admission 2024-25 Overview
B.K. Birla School is not only one the best schools in North Mumbai but it is also a part of the prestigious Kalyan Citizen’s education society which has many popular educational institutions. The school receives a lot of applications for admission every year. Given below are some important information related to the school and its admission process that you should know.
|Type of Institute||Private co-educational|
|Campus size (acres)||6 Acres|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection of Students||On the basis of lottery|
|Documents required for nursery admission.||Evidence of child’s date of birth such as a certificate from Municipal or Village records|
|Hostel Facility||No Available|
|Principal||Mrs. Ranjna Jangra|
|School’s Android App||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.birlaschool&hl=en|
|Contact Address||B.k. Birla Public School, Kalyan, Birla College Road, Kalyan – 421304, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, India.|
|Phone Number||18002333940, 18002333939|
Birla School Admission Rules
The parents looking for the admission of their ward in the B.K. Birla School Kalyan should check out the rules of admission given below.
- Every year, school releases the application form for nursery admission in the month of December/ January.
- Admission to the classes other than nursery is subject to the vacancies.
- The nursery admission is granted solely on the basis of a lottery conducted by PTA members.
- The age of a child for nursery admission must be more than 3 years as on 30th
- No new admissions are accepted in 10th or 12th classes unless there is any vacancy and the student has studied from CBSE only with grades not lower than A1.
How to apply?
Given below are the steps that you may follow to apply for B.K. Birla School Nursery Admission.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the school i.e. https://bkbirlaschoolkalyan.com as soon as it releases the application form.
- On the official website, you need to find and open the link to the registration form.
- In the registration form, you have to enter your and your ward’s details in a very careful manner.
- Once the registration process is completed, the PTA member will organize a lottery.
- The lottery’s result and a list of selected children will get uploaded on the official website.
- If your child’s name appears on the list then you have to visit the school for other admission formalities.
- Please note that the date of birth proof of your child such as a certificate from Municipal or Village records is mandatory at the time of admission.
School Working Hours
Here are the section-wise details of the B.K Birla School Working Hours.
- DIV A & B: – 08:30 am to 12:00 noon
- DIV C , D & E : – 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm
- Kg (DIV A, B) and Sr. Kg. (DIV A, B, C) 08:30 am to 12:00 am
- Kg (DIV C, D, E) AND Sr. Kg. (DIV D & E): – 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm
Primary/ Secondary/ Sr. Secondary Section
- I to XII: – 08:10 am to 03:10 pm
Visiting Hours (With Prior Permission)
If you are looking to visit the school then you can do it with prior permission. Check the visiting hours of the school given below.
- Principal:00 pm to 3.00 pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Vice-Principal:00 pm to 3.00 pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
- vice-Principal: 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Co-ordinator:00 am to 12.30 pm (Monday and Wednesday)
- Supervisor:20 pm to 3.45 pm (Monday and Wednesday)
- Teachers:20 pm to 3.45 pm
- I to III – Tuesday
- IV to VI – Wednesday
- VII to VIII – Thursday
- IX to XII – Friday
- Accounts/Admin office/Library:20 pm to 4.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Manager Security and Administration:20 pm to 4.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Important Notes Regarding School Visit
- Parents should not come for any meeting on the 1st Wednesday of every month.
- Parents must inform in advance regarding their visit and meeting either by mail or posting.
- The School office does not work on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month.
- No Phone Calls for teachers from parents will be entertained.
Infrastructure and Facilities
B.K.Birla School provides a vibrant learning environment with its best-in-class infrastructure and facilities. Some of the best facilities available at this school are given below.
- Infrastructure and Facilities
- IT enabled classrooms
- Activity hall
- Sports room & playgrounds
- Resource room
- Kids pool and Play pan
- Activity rooms
- Assembly ground, etc.
- IT Lab
- Science Lab
- Geography Lab
- Language Lab
- Maths Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Bio Lab
- Physics Lab
- Campus Safety
- 8-feet high boundary wall around the school premises
- Efficient security guards patrolling day and night.
- Laboratories are well equipped to handle common emergencies.
- Cameras have been installed in the classrooms, laboratories, office, etc.
- Fire Extinguishers and essential Fire Hydrants
- Third party safety audit is conducted periodically for the School.
- Electronic I-card Scanners are mounted in the school
- Visitor Management system is implemented with the entry pass of visitor
- Martial art classes are included as a compulsory activity.
- A full-time qualified nurse is appointed to provide appropriate medical help to the students and staff.
Co-Curricular Activities are also extremely important from the overall personality development of a child. Here are some of the activities offered by the school beyond academics.
- Cultural Activities
- Martial Arts
- Art & Craft
- Games (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Tie and Die
- Field Trip and Excursions
- Clubs (Creative Club, Oratorical Club, Dramatic Club, Nature Club, Fine Art Club, Gardening Club, Reading Club, Health And Wellness Club, Maths Club, Science Club, Riyaz Club, Harmony Club, Quiz Club, IT Club)
- Inter-house Activities
- Parent’s Engagement Activities
Feel free to share your review, concern or feedback in the comment box below.