Established in the year 1972, DPS RK Puram is known for providing high-quality education. It is a part of the prestigious Delhi Public School Society which has a large number of schools all over India. DPS RK Puram follows the curriculum of CBSE and it is also affiliated to Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC), and the National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC). In most of the surveys by various agencies, this school usually ranks among the top schools in Delhi. Currently, there are approximately 9500 students enrolled in this school.
DPS RK Puram School Summary
|Year of foundation||1972|
|Type of School||Co-educational day-cum-boarding school|
|Management Authority||Delhi Public School Society|
|Number of students||Around 9500 students|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Other braches||DPS Vasant Vihar/ East of Kailash|
|Classes offered||6th to 12th|
|Phone Number||011- 49115500, 26171267, 26174235, 26183914, 26166793|
DPS RK Puram Admission
Nursery Admission (DPS Vasant Vihar/ East of Kailash)
- Please note that DPS RK Puram doesn’t take direct admission to the nursery class.
- Students are transferred from DPS Vasant Vihar and DPS East of Kailash in the class 6th.
- These two schools are junior wings of DPS RK Puram.
- Both of these school grants nursery admission based on grade points which are allotted depending upon the various factors as given below.
- Neighborhood – 40 points
- Siblings – 30 points
- Son/ Daughter of Alumni – 20 points
- Girl Child – 05 points
- Legally Adopted Child – 05 points
Documents required for nursery admission
- A pay order/ demand draft of Rs.60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand only) in favour of the respective Junior School i.e. Delhi Public School, Vasant Vihar / Delhi Public School, East of Kailash payable at New Delhi.
- Two passport size photographs each of the child, the father and the mother
- Medical Form duly completed and signed by a Registered Medical Doctor.
- In case of a Sibling, the fee bill issued by the school office for the last academic session
- Proof of residence as listed on the school website. Originals have to be shown for final verification.
- In case of Alumni, a copy of the passing certificate of X / XII issued by CBSE.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- In case of Legally Adopted Child – relevant legal document certifying the same.
Admission to other classes
- The school invites application for admission to 9th and 11th classes in online mode.
- Students are shortlisted based on the written test that school conducts.
- The selection of a student is subjected to verification of documents and payment of admission fee.
The DPS RK Puram Fee Structure is in the given below.
|Admission charge at the time of admission (For all classes)||Rs. 25200/-|
|Tuition Fees (Rs. 9100/- per month for 12 months)||Rs. 109200|
|Perp. to 5th||Rs. 30365/-|
|6th to 8th||Rs. 30365/-|
|9th to 12th||Rs. 28565/-|
Like other top schools in India, DPS RK Puram also offers some top-notch facilities as given below.
- Well-equipped library
- Transport facility
- CCTV cameras
- Music Center
- Art Rooms
- Presentation Venues
- Sports Complex
- Assembly ground
Achievements of the School
Some of the notable achievements of the DPS RK Puram are as follows.
- Delhi NCR Rank 1 in Education World India School Rankings 2018-19.
- North School Merit Awards, Aegis- Education Today
- Winner at the International Space Settlement Design Competition in NASA
- School Address: Delhi Public School, Sector XII, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022, India
- Phone Number: 011-49115500, 26171267, 26174235, 26183914, 26166793
- Fax: +91 (011) 26184023
- Email: email@example.com
- Transport office phone number: 011-49115570/98, 26181292
- Official website: https://www.dpsrkp.net
Contact Details of other branches
Delhi Public School Vasant Vihar
- Address: E-71, Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar New Delhi 110057
- Phone Number: +91-11-49115500, 26174235, 26171267
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.dpsvv.com
Delhi Public School, East of Kailash
- Address: F-Block, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065
- Phone Number: 011-49117777
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.dpseok.net
The information provided in this post is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, if you think that any of the detail is incorrect then we request you to contact us through the comment section below.