Border Security Force (BSF) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson To The Post of Constable (General Duty) Under Sports Quota in BSF. Those who have filled the application form will be able to download the BSF GD Constable Admit Card 2023 online. Please note that BSF GD Constable Hall Ticket 2023 or admit card will be released only for those candidates who will fill and submit the application form and fees before the last date. In this post, all the necessary information related to the BSF General Duty (GD) Constable Admit Card 2023 is provided.
BSF GD Recruitment Admit Card 2023 – Highlights
The general highlights of BSF GD Hall Ticket 2023 are given in the following table.
|Name of the board||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of the examination||BSF GD Constable 2023 (Under Sports Quota)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||269 Vacancies|
|Date of examination (Physical Standard Test/ Detailed Medical Examination)||Yet to be updated|
|Releasing date of Admit card||Yet to be updated|
How to download BSF GD Constable Admit Card 2023?
The step by step process to download BSF GD Admit Card 2023 is given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, you will find the link to download an admit card.
- We will also update the link to download BSF Constable Hall ticket 2023 on this post.
- After clicking on the link, you will have to provide your registration details.
- The hall ticket/ admit card will appear on your screen as soon as you enter your login details.
- You should download the admit card and take 2 – 3 printouts of the same.
- Keep the admit card safe because you will need it till the recruitment process gets over.
Important Details mentioned on the BSF General Duty (GD) Constable Admit Card 2023
An admit card is a very important document. It carries crucial information. Candidates should check each and every detail mentioned on the admit card and contact BSF immediately in case of a discrepancy. You will not be allowed to take the examination in case the details on your Admit card are not correct. Some of the important details mentioned on the admit card are as follows.
- Name of the student
- Date of the examination
- Examination timing
- Reporting time at which the candidate needs to reach the examination center
- Venue of the Exam
- Examination Center address
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s gender
- Roll number of the candidate
- Duration of the test
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Name of the recruitment board conducting the exam
- Important Guidelines for the candidates Taking the exam
- Examination Centre Code
Documents required at the Examination Center
Candidates reaching the examination centre for BSF GD Constable Exam 2023 should carry the following documents.
- BSF Call Letter 2023 (Admit Card)
- Original Photograph
- Any one photo ID proof of the following – Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Employee ID/ College ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ Bank Pass Book with the photograph.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you will not receive the admit card by post. It is necessary for all candidates to download the same online through the official website.
In case of a mistake in the Admit card you should contact the BSF Candidate helpdesk immediately. The contact details are available on the official website i.e. rectt.bsf.gov.in.
Please note that the exam authorities will not permit any candidate to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
No, there will not be any written exam. Aspirants need to go through the following process of recruitment
Checking of Testimonials/documents
Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
Detailed Medical Examination (DME)