Affiliated to the council of for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna aims to provide the finest quality education to its students. Spread over a lush green campus of over 2 acres, the school is equipped with all the modern-day facilities. The school offers classes from 4th to 12th standard and the medium of instruction is English.
Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna Overview
Interested candidates can have a quick look at some of the basic details of the school admission given below.
|Year of establishment||1973|
|Type of school||Private School|
|Board of Affiliation||ICSE|
|Affiliation Number||BI 005/1983|
|Size of the school campus||2 Acres|
|Classes offered||4th to 12th class|
|Age Range||9 to 17 years|
|Number of Teachers||100 approximately|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Admission criteria||Based on admission test and interview|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Phone Number||+91 612 2560212 / 2560816 / 7859002500|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna Admission
It is a well-known fact that Don Bosco Academy is one of the best schools in Patna. It has got features that we expect from a good school. This is the reason why Don Bosco Academy attracts a lot of applications as far as admissions are concerned. Given below are the details related to the admission process.
Admission to class 4th to 9th
- Those students who are looking to get admission to class 4th to 9th must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- Students are selected for the inception standard – Std. IV by arrangement firstly from Don Bosco Primary School, Patliputra Colony, Patna. If there are vacancies remaining after this then a test may be held to fill up such vacancies.
- The selection of a candidate will be based on his/ her performance in the entrance exam followed by an interview.
- Clearing both written test and interview is necessary before finalizing the admission.
- Please note that No specific syllabus is prescribed for the admission test but a candidate must have an acceptable knowledge appropriate for a class lower than that in which he/she desires admission, particularly in the subjects English and Mathematics.
- Admission can be finalized only after the submission of transfer certificate – (T.C’s from outside Bihar must be countersigned by the education Authorities of the respective state).
Admission to class 11th
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must have passed the classes 10th examination from a recognized board preferably the Council for the ISC Examinations, New Delhi (ICSE) or the AISSE examinations conducted by the CBSE.
- Combination of subjects offered –
- Science Stream: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Economics or Computer Science
- Commerce Stream: English, Structure of Commerce, Principles of Accounts, Business Studies or Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science
- Selection process: All candidates will have to appear for an Entrance Aptitude Test followed by an interview before admission can be finalized. Admission can be finalized only after the submission of transfer certificate – (T.C’s from outside Bihar must be countersigned by the education Authorities of the respective state).
How to Apply?
- The application form for Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna Admission will release in offline mode only.
- Interested parents who want to enroll their parents may visit the school’s main office in order to access the application form.
- In the application form, candidates/ parents need to provide their complete details.
- It is also necessary to affix the photograph of the students on the application form.
- The details filled in the application form should be in neat and clean handwriting.
- It is advised to enter the authentic details in the application form because the application form with incorrect details might get rejected.
The age of a student in different classes as per the school is as follows.
- 4th class: 9 years
- 5th class: 10 years
- 6th class: 11 years
- 7th class: 12 years
- 8th class: 13 years
- 9th class: 14 years
- 10th class: 15 years
- 11th class: 16 years
- 12th class: 17 years
Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna Fee Structure
As per the previous year notification, the fee structure of Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna is explained in the table below.
|Head of fee||Standard 4th to 10th||Standard 11th to 12th|
|A. One time charges at the time of Admission|
|Admission Charge||Rs. 21000/-||Rs. 26500/-|
|Registration||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|B. Monthly Charges|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 2650/-||Rs. 34200/- P.A. (@ Rs. 2850/- pm)|
|C. Annual Charges|
|Annual Charges per annum to be paid in 2 installments|
|Class 4th and 5th||Rs. 8000/- PA||NA|
|Class 6th, 7th and 8th||Rs. 9000/- PA||NA|
|Class 9th and 10th||Rs. 10500/- PA||NA|
|11th and 12th standard||NA||Science: Rs. 10500/-
Commerce: Rs. 8500/-
Note: The school fee counter will function only from 1st to 5th and 16th to 20th of every month, besides, it will also function on Mondays and Thursdays [working days only] of every week. Fee collections will not be done on any other day at the school counter.
Facilities available at Don Bosco Academy Patna
It is true that the top-notch facilities available at Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna make it one of the top schools in Patna. Some of the notable facilities available at the school are as follows.
- Library with more than 5000 books
- 3 spacious computer Labs
- Science Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The Nature Club
- The Computer Club
- Language / Hindi Club
- The Readers’ Club
- The Music Club
- Tourism & Excursions
- The S.U.P.W program
- Student Council
- National Social Service League (NSS)
- National Cadet Corp (NCC)
- Address: Don Bosco Academy, Digha-Ashiana Road, P.O. Digha Ghat, Patna, Bihar 800011, India
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 9472868349; +91 8986461087; +91 612 2560212 / 2560816
- Fax: +91 612 2560212 / 2560816
- Website: http://www.donboscopatna.com
Contact Details of the Ranchi Branch
- Address: Don Bosco Academy, Vil- Konka, P.O. McCluskiegunj, Ranchi – 829208, Jharkhand, India
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 6531 276372 / 276434
- Fax: +91 6531 276372 / 276434
- Mobile: 9905328509/ 9939450003/ 9905328578
- Website: http://www.donboscoranchi.org
We have tried our best to provide you with all the necessary information related to the Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna through this article. However, if you think any of the information provided is not correct then please let us know through the comment section. You may also send your feedback and suggestion through the comment box.
5 thoughts on “Don Bosco Academy Digha Patna”
I want addmission details for cl 6 .For my daughter 12 yrs
As per the school notification, there is no vacancy at present for class 6.
I want admission for my son in class 6. kindly give to me admission of child.
I want admission for my son in class 5 or 6
Kindly give to me admission of my child
I want details for admission of my 4 year’s old son.