With a breathtaking campus, all high-end facilities and knowledgeable teachers, Elpro International School is in itself a complete package of an ideal school. It is undoubtedly one of the best private schools of Pune and offers best-quality education to students from class Pre-Nursery to grade 12. Whether you talk about education or facilities or infrastructure, the school tops in every arena and is constantly upgrading with the evolving needs of the students. Parents wishing to enroll their wards in a school that encourages them to be their best version, Elpro is definitely the right choice to go. Complete details of Elpro International School Admission 2023-24 is provided in this article for interested parents. Other important details related to the school is also discussed later.
Basic Details of Elpro International School
Some basic details related to Elpro International Schoolare provided in the table below
|Year of establishment||2011|
|Affiliation board||CBSE, Cambridge|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Pre-nursery to Class 12|
|Number of students||5000+|
|Teacher to student ratio||1:15|
|Beginning of admission process||Started|
|Contact address||Elpro compound, Entrance from Shridhar Nagar road, Pimpri-Chinchwad Link Road, 411 033 Pune, Maharashtra|
|Phone number||7058417633 (admissions)|
|Admission contact person||Parul Sharma|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Elpro International School Eligibility Criteria
The child should meet the age criteria given below on or before December 31, 2023 for admission to Elpro International School:
- Pre-Nursery: Children between the age 2.5 and 3 years as on 31 December 2023 are eligible for pre-nursery admission.
- Nursery: The child must have completed 3 years for admission to class Nursery.
- K1: Those who have completed 4 years of age or will do so before December 31, 2023 can apply for K1.
- K2: For admission to K2, the children should be 5 years of age on or before December 31, 2023.
- Class I:Children who have completed 6 years or will do so before the end of year 2023 are eligible for class I enrollment.
Elpro International School Admission Process
To make the process easier, the Elpro International School Admission Procedure is broken into 9 simple steps. Let us check out these steps one by one.
- First step is the meet and greet between parents interested in admission of their wards with the admission counselor.
- After a brief meeting, the parents will have to fill and submit an enquiry form providing basic details of the student such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, grade, etc.
- The next step will be the counseling of the parents for clarification of doubts related to the admission process.
- Parents will also be explained all about the fee structure, payment methods, payment schedule, etc.
- Students and parents can get a tour of the school afterwards and if satisfied can proceed with the next step.
- Parents are then required to purchase the admission form from the school’s admissions office.
- A basic aptitude test of the children, whose all admission related forms are submitted successfully, will be conducted.
- Children who clear the aptitude test, their results will be conveyed to the parents by the school. Such students will then go through document verification process.
- Once all the documents are verified successfully, admission of the student will be confirmed.
The following documents should be carried while reporting for the document verification round:
- Passport size photo of student & 1 each of parents
- Aadhar card copy of (Child and Parent)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization record of the child (up to the age of 10)
- Medical reports, if any (Blood group required mandatory)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Report card / Marksheet / Performance copy of previous school
- Original Transfer certificate / School leaving certificate
Facilities Offered at Elpro International School
There are many facilities available at Elpro International School, which makes it one of the best schools in Pune. Check out some of these facilities listed below.
- Smart classrooms
- Elpro Sports Arena
- Dhyanchand Rooftop Sports Centre
- Science Labs
- Performing and Creative art studios- Music/ Dance/ Art
- IT Labs
- Technology Labs
- Robust Visitor Management System
- Access Control
- Ergonomic and non toxic play equipment
- Security cameras at strategic locations
- Pastoral Care
Elpro International School Fee Structure
To provide the parents a basic idea of the fees, Elpro International School Fee Structure for the last academic session (2022-23) is given below.
|Class||Admission fee||Caution money||Tuition fee|
|Pre-Nursery (AF)||₹ 25,000/-||₹ 20,000/-||₹ 97,285/-|
|Nursery (MR)||₹ 40,000/-||₹ 20,000/-||₹ 97,285/-|
|Nursery (AF)||₹ 25,000/-||₹ 20,000/-||₹ 97,285/-|
|K1 & K2 (MR)||₹ 40,000/-||₹ 20,000/-||₹ 1,09,540/-|
|K1 & K2 (AF)||₹ 25,000/-||₹ 20,000/-||₹ 1,09,540/-|
*The fee structure is only to provide the faint idea and is not the actual fees. Details of the same can be found by consulting admission office.
Elpro International School Contact Info
- Address: Elpro International School, Elpro compound, Entrance from Shridhar Nagar road, Pimpri-Chinchwad Link Road, 411 033 Pune, Maharashtra
- Telephone number: 8069020202
- Email address: [email protected]
- Official website: https://elproschools.edu.in/
The Cambridge curriculum started in Elpro International School started in 2018 with over 75 students enrolled in it.
The complete fee structure will be explained to the parents when they visit the school for admission counseling.
To ensure that students achieve personal excellence and are ready for a technology-driven world, with futuristic skills.