FIITJEE Big Bang Edge Test 2023 registration has been started in online mode. FIITJEE is one of the most prestigious institutes for the preparation of engineering entrance exams in India.
The institute has introduced Big Band Edge Test to help students analyze their current readiness for their entrance exam. With the help of this test, students can know their position (rank) at the national level. Apart from this, students can join a FIITJEE Classroom/ Integrated School Program through Big Bang Edge Test.
Go through this post if you also wish to appear for the Big Bang Edge Test 2023. Here, we have mentioned completed details related to FIITJEE Big Bang Edge Test.
Objectives and Significance of Big Bang Edge Test
- This test will help students know their position/ rank at the All India level.
- Big Bang Edge Test is also a great way to get a detailed analysis of student’s current readiness and what they need to do to crack the entrance exams.
- Students will get relative performance analysis across subjects, chapters & concepts.
- In case a student takes admission through Big Bang Edge Test then he/ she will get the following additional benefits.
- The student will pay the lowest fee for the session. Classes for Early Joining Academic Benefits will start from November 2023.
- Early joining academic benefits.
FIITJEE Big Bang Edge Test 2023 Important Dates
Please check the schedule of FIITJEE Big Bang Edge test 2023:
Date of exam: 22nd October 2023 and 29th October 2023
Last date for registration: To be updated
Big Bang Edge Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students of class 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th can apply for this test.
- Those students who will reach the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th in 2023 are also eligible.
Details about FIITJEE IIT Genius
Big Bang Edge Test 2023 Registration Process
FIITJEE has provided many ways by which a candidate can apply for the Big Bang Test with ease. All the methods of application form submission are explained below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- In case you have never registered before on the FIITJEE website then you need to register and create your profile.
- At the time of registration, you will have to provide all your necessary academic personal and contact details.
- In the next step, you will have to choose the method of application fee and pay the fees.
- After the application fee submission process is successful, you can download the hall ticket from the same online portal.
For Students who had registered for FIITJEE Test in the past
- If you have registered for any FIITJEE Test in the past then you register for Big Bang Edge Test with the same User ID and Password.
- Such students can also dd their previous Registration Number to their Online Account using Registration Number & Web Access code / Student ID (SID) of the previous test.
- However, the application fee for this test should be paid separately.
Offline Registration (By Visiting a FIITJEE Centre)
- The offline registration process is very simple. All you have to do is fill in all necessary details in the registration form and submit the same in person at the nearest FIITJEE Centre.
- Along with the registration form, you also need to submit the following documents two passport size photographs and a copy of the Student’s ID Card.
- In this mode of registration, the application fee can be paid in cash.
- Your Hall Ticket will be issued to you in person.
Big Bang Edge Test Registration Through Mobile
- Students can also use their mobile phones to register online.
- The registration process through mobile phones will take place faster. It is so because there is no need to updater the user profile.
- To begin the registration, you will have to visit the official website.
Registration Through Big Bang Edge Test App
- In order to register, you can also download the Big Bang Edge Test App on your Mobile through Google Play store.
- The registration process will take place similar to that of mobile registration.
- Please note that if you register through Big Bang Edge Test App then you will not get the option to pay the fee using NEFT / IMPS / Cash / DD Payment options.
The application fee for Big Bang Edge Test 2023 is given below.
For Students presently Enrolled in any FIITJEE Program and registering for the test till 30th September 2023 – Nil
For presently Enrolled in any FIITJEE Program and registering from 1st October 2023 to 27th October 2023
- For students who are in Class VI & VII: Rs 250/-
- For students who are in Class VIII, IX, X & XI: Rs 500/-
Please check registration fee for other modes- Quick Registration and Detailed Registration:
Details about INSPIRE KVPY
- For students who are in Class V, VI & VII : Rs 750/-
- For students who are in Class VIII, IX, X & XI : Rs 1500/-
- For students who are in Class V, VI & VII : Rs 375/-
- For students who are in Class VIII, IX, X & XI : Rs 750/-
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the fee through Any Bank Credit / Debit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT / IMPS through Bank Portal
- Students can also Print a challan and deposit it in person with Test Fee in Cash/ through DD or Pay Order to their nearest FIITJEE Centre.
Big Bang Edge Test Admit Card
- After the successful payment of the application fee, candidates can download admit cards from the official FIITJEE website.
- Those who will submit the fee offline can collect the admit card from their nearest FIITJEE centre.
- Information regarding the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
The exam pattern of FIITJEE Big Bang test is different for all the classes. However, a general pattern of the exam is given below.
- Mode of exam – Offline (OMR Sheet based Exam)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – Different for various classes.
- Language of questions – English only
- Maximum marks – Different for the papers of various classes.
- Marking Scheme – The exam will have 3 marks, 4 marks, and 5 marks questions
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
Big Bang Edge Test 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Big Bang Edge Test is different for various classes as given below.
- General Science – Physics (Measurement, Force and Energy, Simple Machine), Chemistry (Solids, Liquids, and Gases), and Biology (Food & Health, Plant – Growth & Structure, Animal – Habitat & Adaptation)
- Mathematics – Multiples and Factors, Fractions and Decimals, Averages, Profit and Losses.
- Science – Physics (Motion and Measurement of Distances, Light, Shadows and Reflections), Chemistry (Fibre to Fabric, Sorting materials into groups, Separation of substances), and Biology (Food: Where does it come from?, Components of Food)
- Mathematics – Knowing Our Numbers, Whole Numbers, Playing with Numbers, Basic Geometrical Ideas, Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Science – Physics (Heat, Wind, Storms and Cyclones), Chemistry (Fibre to Fabric, Acids, Bases and Salts), Biology (Nutrition in plants, Nutrition in animals, Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate)
- Mathematics – Integers, Fraction & Decimal, Data Handling, Simple Equations, Lines & Angles.
- Science – Physics (Force and Pressure, Friction), Chemistry (Synthetic Fibres & Plastics, Metals and Non Metals), and Biology (Crop Production & Management and Microorganism)
- Mathematics – Rational Numbers, Linear Equation in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Data Handling, Graphs.
- Science – Physics (Motion, Force and Laws of motion), Chemistry (Is matter around us pure ?), Biology (Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life)
- Mathematics – Number System, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Lines and Angles, Co-ordinate Geometry, Triangles
- Physics – Light Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colourful World.
- Chemistry – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals (Except Metallurgy).
- Mathematics – Real Numbers, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Polynomials, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Similar Triangles
- Physics – Physical world, Units and Dimensions, Motion in Straight Line, Motion in Plane, Laws of Motion, Work Energy and Power.
- Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Stoichiometry & Redox Reactions, Atomic Structure, Periodic Properties & Periodic Classification, Chemical Bonding, GOC & Isomerism, Hydrogen & Its Compounds.
- Mathematics – Sets, Relations (Basic) and Functions (Basic), Calculus (Basic Limits only), Logarithms, Straight Line, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Sequence and Series, Statistics.
- FIITJEE will declare the result after the examination in online mode
- Please note that the result of all classes will be declared on different dates. The dates of result declaration are mentioned above in this post.
- Results will be announced at 4:00 pm and will be available at the official website.
- On the basis of marks secured by candidates in the entrance test, a common merit list will be prepared.
- Those students who will score less than the overall cutoff and individual subject cutoff marks will not qualify for the final merit list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can visit our nearest FIITJEE centre and submit the application form offline mode.
Yes, you can pay the application fee by cash if submitting the form offline at the FIITJEE center.
Yes, there is a provision for negative marking in this exam.
The official contact details of FIITJEE are as follows.
Address – FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Near Hauz Khas Metro Station, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi – 110 016
Email – [email protected]
Website – www.fiitjee.com