Hindustan Olympiad 2023 exam schedule has been changed and you can check the new schedule in the table given below. The last date for registration was 10th March 2023.
Organized by the Hindustan Times, Hindustan Olympiad is one of the biggest Olympiad in India. It is conducted for students from class 1st to 12th. Different exam papers are prepared for various classes. Please note that it is not a single subject Olympiad, questions are asked from all the major subjects. All candidates who will participate will get a certificate and assessment reports. Those students who want to apply need to contact their school authorities for registration. In this post, complete details regarding Hindustan Olympiad 2023 are provided.
Notification: Hindustan Olympiad 2023 level 2 exam is all set to be held on 28th March.
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Important Dates
The actual schedule of Hindustan Olympiad 2023 is given in the table below.
|Starting of online application form submission||Started|
|Last date to submit the application form||Extended till 10th March 2023|
|Admit card for Level 1||Released|
|1st Level Exam Dates||11th and 12th March 2023|
|Date of Exam (2nd Level)||28th March 2023|
|Felicitation||4th and 5th April 2023|
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all candidates to make that they meet the eligibility norms before applying. The eligibility criteria for Olympiad are explained below.
- The Hindustan Olympiad 2023 is open for all students of classes 1st to 12th who are studying in a recognized school.
- Please note that the Hindustan Olympiad is organized in schools across Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar& Jharkhand Only.
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Application Form
The interested candidates who want to apply for this Olympiad may contact their school and get the registration form. If the school is not participating the Olympiad then students can not apply directly. The option for both school registration and student registrations are available on the official website i.e. www.hindustanolympiad.in. Information about both the process of application is explained below.
Registration through school (School Registration)
- Interested schools need to visit the official website and click on the “Register as School” button.
- Next, the school authority need to provide the following basic details i.e. name of the school, username, password, Email address, phone number, state, district, city, address.
- Next, authorities may sign-in and fill details in the main application form.
- Once the form submission gets over, the school will receive registration forms for students.
- The school will then need to get the registration form filled by the students and submit them before the last date.
- To know more about school registration, the school authority may send an email at [email protected]
Direct Registration (Student Registration)
- Interested candidates may also register through the official website.
- In order to apply, candidates have to register by clicking on the “Register as students” button.
- At the time of registration, aspirants have to provide their details like name, email, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, candidates may log in and access the mail application form.
- In the main application form, candidates have to provide their academic, personal, and educational details.
- Any application form submitted without application fees will not be accepted.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment
- Interested candidates must submit application fees to his / her school along with a signed and completely filled Parent Consent Form.
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Admit Card
- The exam authority will release the admit card only for those candidates who will fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- Students need to contact their school’s exam coordinator in order to access the admit card.
- The Information regarding examination schedule will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The school campus of a registered school will be the venue of Hindustan Olympiad.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card/ roll number.
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern for Hindustan Olympiad 2023 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Online exam, to be taken from the comfort of your home.
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of questions: 50
- Language of questions: Questions will be asked in both Hindi and English language.
- Duration of the exam: One hour only. Additional 10 minutes are also provided for filling the OMR sheets and reading the instructions before the test begins.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
Subjects in the examination
- For Class 1st to 10th – English, Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Logical Reasoning
- For Classes 11th and 12th
- Commerce : Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, English & Logical Reasoning
- Science : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, English & Logical Reasoning
- Humanities : Geography, History, Political Science, English & Logical Reasoning
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Result
- Soon after conducting the exam, authorities will declare the result.
- The result card will be sent to school. Plus, information regarding the same will also be published on the official website.
- All participating students shall be given a participation certificate, a performance report and an assessment report.
- The performance and assessment reports can a student in many ways. With the help of these reports, students may analyse their weak as well as strong points.
Prizes and Awards
- Students should note that currently, prizes are available at the State level and District level. Details of the same are as follows.
- School Level Awards: Participation Certificates, Performance reports
- District Level Awards: Cash Scholarship of Rs. 2100/-, Participation Certificates, Performance reports.
- State Level: Trophies, Merit Certificates, Cash scholarship of Rs 5100, Participation Certificates, Performance reports.
- All toppers will be invited to take part in any one of 15 felicitation ceremonies to be organized across 4 states i.e. Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, and Jharkhand.
- Toppers will get their rewards during the felicitation ceremonies. However, if any topper is unable to take part in the felicitation ceremony then he/ she can collect his/her reward from the local office of Hindustan times.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, a student can participate in this Olympiad only his/ her school is registered.
Yes, this Olympiad is conducted for participants from Commerce, Humanities and Science (Mathematics & Biology both).
No, there will not be any negative marking in this exam.
The examination will be held offline using standard OMR sheets.
You need to prepare for the following subjects – Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, English and Logical Reasoning.
44 thoughts on “Hindustan Olympiad 2023: Level 2 Exam Date, Result, Felicitation, Win Cash Scholarship Worth Rs.50 Lakh”
Level 2 ka book slot abhi tak nhi aaya kya kare
When result of class 7 will declare